Lampanelli

Watch Me Piss Off Evil Westboro Church!!

5/20/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Lampanelli has put the evil Westboro Baptist Church into one hell of a pickle -- they wanna protest her show tonight ... but for every hate-monger who shows up, she's gonna donate $1,000 to a pro-gay charity.

0520_lisa_lampanelli_exd
Lisa is performing in Topeka, Kansas -- home of the evil church -- and when she got word that members of the church were planning to protest her show -- because she is such an outspoken supporter of gay rights -- Lisa hatched a plan.

She's going to donate $1,000 for every protestor that shows up ... to the Gay Men's Health Crisis -- the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider.

Lisa tells TMZ, "It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions.'"

"I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

SJ24

"I hope about 100,000 of them show up. Make Lisa put her money where her mouth is."

Just another case of a dumbed down liberal being a financial illiterate. I'd love to see her jaw drop if 200 protesters showed up. 200 x $1000 = $200,000.00. Her "bright" idea easily backfires and encourages the Westboro cult to come out in full force. In all seriousness though, everyone knows that fat cow has no intention of living up to her promise, even if only 10 showed up.

"They clearly are supported by others, many others. I'd like to know who funds them. "

Probably the government itself. These extremist clowns are so over the top with their beliefs and get so much national media attention for it, that it reeks of a govt funded psyop operation.

Good riddance!

Stick it to this sick bunch of cultists!

brianmd

Love you Lisa!

January Jonez

LOL...Genius Miss L.....You are the best!

karlew

Very cool Lisa, very cool.

AH

Amazing ..... a nasty hate filled group and a nasty foul looking and acting woman....why cant they get along ???

@Cartman...You are NOT as funny as you look I think she has SOME $$$

Rhonda

Ms. Lampanelli, you are a classy lady. What an ingenious way to get Westboro to scamper away! ...Crawl in a muddy hole somewhere and leave everybody alone. Bravo!!!!

jxtr

The people from Westboro Baptist Church are crazy. These nuts showed up at my daughter's high school to protest. I am not sure why they decided to protest the high school or the students at the high school. However, a memo was circulated stating that this group likes to file lawsuits stating their rights were violated. Students and staff were told not to approach them or say anything to them because these nuts would file a lawsuit.

I am me bitchez

Love it! You go Lisa. :)

Kathy

Perfect! Best idea! Hope more people do the same that can.

Mr. X

Well, looks like Lisa is going to be ponying up $48K. That's based on the 48 people...some of them grade-school-aged...who showed up to protest.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

No matter whatcha think of her, she earned $44,000.00 for the Charity!
Ingenious!

kathy dunaway

Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those people are freaks.I feel so sorry for their kids being raised with such hate. Thanks Lisa:)

Chaps

GREAT idea!

BTW those WBC arent baptists and they arent a church, they are a personal injury scam setup.

Cleer

I LOVE LISA!!! What a Great way to fight fire w/ fire. Wishing you lots of luck!!!