Bar Refaeli's New Bikini

GOOD LORD.

5/23/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're Leo DiCaprio ... and you just broke up with Bar Refaeli ... and you see these photos of her on a yacht in France ... do you hate yourself right now????

media-removed-tmz

The answer is yes.

Christy

I read that his guy friends were always hanging around which pissed her off and she ended the relationship.

Zeba

He's been in two long term relationships with supermodels and was unable to commit with either one. I'm guessing that she is just the latest in a line of beards for Leo. Looks like Blake Lively is next.

Pound Sand

HOT HOT HOT! I am a woman and I have a crush!

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

he had sex with her for years I think he knows what her beach bod looks like. besides he has a new gf

drdavec

GOD AWSOME

Allyson

Wow! I rarely comment but feel compelled here. This girl is beautiful and I agree with those that say anybody that doesn't see it is blind or jealous. Not all women want to look like little muscular twelve year old boys, she has a very shapely, womanly body and looks better than 60% of this fat country. She also has a very gorgeous face in my opinion. Also about all the people and the pee comments... ummm is it that you're to fat and self conscious to ever go in the water that you've never had the experience of having your bathing suit drip water when you get out? Duh! This is also why a lot of girls have eating disorders because they see someone like Bar with a perfect body get ridiculed. People get a life. I hope when you're on the beach this summer wearing your bikini or whatever (and that is if you even have the balls to do that) that some slimey cameraman comes buy and snaps your pic and post it on the internet for all to ridicule.

Cujeaux

So typical to find her in a teeny bikini looking for photo ops at Cannes. Same with George Clooney's GF. Maybe next time both of those men will find someone interesting with a brain and some propriety, but I doubt it.

Wendy

it sort of looks like she's peeing in the 2nd picture (the one from behind). lol.

chefadam

Back in five!

Sterling713

any one who doesnt think she is sexy is either a gay man or a straight woman.

lili

umm, for a model she doesn't have a great body, rather thick with legs bordering on cellulite actually. great face, not so great bod.

barney

I'd let her pee on my face while she's climbing the ladder and then eat her nice ass.

Chris O.

she is one crouton away from being a fat housewife.
you see the tell-tale loose skin and wide spatulate child-bearing hips like fatso KimK.
Next! I need more tone on women, proof they wont let themselves go after they get a ring.
Leo isn't stupid. This woman is too yougn to be so sloppy.

Luckylilgem

Bar doesn't look heart broken over Leo. His photo ops with Blake Lively likely mark The End of Bar & Leo's 6 year on and off relationship. To vacay with some new girl 2 weeks after the split is a low blow.

alisemaria

The fact that Harvey is gay is what keeps TMZ from becoming a drooling frat house.