Flo Rida

Busted for DUI In

Super-EXPENSIVE Car

6/9/2011 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Flo Rida -- the guy behind the smash hit, "Low" -- was busted for drunk driving in Miami Beach this morning in one of the most expensive cars on the planet!!!!

Flo Rida Arrested

Law enforcement sources say ... 31-year-old Flo Rida was driving around in his red and black 2008 Bugatti -- valued around $1.7 million -- when cops observed the rapper swerving in his lane and pulled him over around 3:30 AM.

During the stop, cops detected the odor of alcohol -- so Flo was given a field sobriety test ... and didn't perform very well.

Flo -- real name Tramar Dillard -- was arrested on suspicion of DUI and taken to a nearby station where he is currently being booked.

060911_flo_bugati_videoCops say Flo's blood alcohol level was .185 ... more than twice the legal limit.

UPDATE: According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, cops say a large crowd gathered around Flo after cops had pulled him over.

Several bystanders were "trying to get officers to let [Flo Rida] go. Some individuals were offering to drive [Flo] home."

When the officer tried to conduct a "walk the line" test -- Flo told the cop, "Officer I can't do this. I don't feel I can walk a straight line. I had a few drinks. Let's try another test."

Flo then tried to convince the officer, "I can make it home." Cops didn't let him try.

Cops say they ran a computer check on Flo -- and cited the rapper when they learned his driver's license had been suspended last month for failing to pay a traffic fine.

0609_dui_footer

Stiletto

A
nother

R
etard

jason

dumn a$$!

Clay the don sippin Dom P daily like John.

His damn sunglasses don't even fit...

Mike

You're right FLOYD...what's up with these black rappers? They are starting to pick up these bad habits from these white guys who get popped everyday. Let's see how many white guys catch DUI's before the end of the week.

cagedeggs

ugh that ear lobe. nasty

kira

wtf is wrong with his ear

ruthie

Gross whats on his ear?

D-INCARNATION

You know I know how
to make me stop for a DUI now
cuz I can't even handle my gin right now
Watchin you watchin me get my Bugatti towed
cuz I can't even handle my gin right now
Watchin you watchin me go in the wagon, I go fall down
cuz I can't even handle my gin right now
cuz I can't even handle my gin right now

GrannyDawletter

Yo, "Clay the don," whazzup ma playah. Juz be chilling wif my Cheese Whiz and stamp collection, holla.

paul a.

Its really hard not to say something racist about this.....

Moonbeam

Dude's going to be broke in a year. Being a one-hit wonder doesn't entitle you to a $1.7 million car.

hollaway24

Looks gay to me with a sucker in his mouth trying to be cool!!!!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I must be getting old but who is this guy and a smash hit called low..never heard of it
and the ear
mike tyson must have been munching on it

Sir Boo

How the hell can he afford to drive a car like that but not get plastic surgery on his ear?

stevie68a

Another nutcase who got rich with nonsense "music". This rapping garbage has been around for
20 years now, could it please go out of style like huge dirty pants that dragged on the floor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments