Nic Cage to Baby Mama: Lay Off Weston!!!

6/14/2011 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nic Cage is scoffing at his baby mama's attempt to get a conservatorship over their son, Weston, telling TMZ, "I hope Ms. Fulton will come to her senses one day and get some help."

0614_nic_cage_weston_christina_fulton_ex_tmz

Christina Fulton and Nic are in court today ... trying to settle her $13 million lawsuit claiming Cage didn't give her the home he promised, causing her emotional distress.

Outside the courtroom where the settlement conference is taking place, Christina mouthed off that she was taking legal steps to get a conservatorship for Weston by the end of this week.

Weston had a meltdown last week, that caused cops to strap him to a gurney and take him to the hospital.  He's been released.

Nic tells TMZ, "Weston is a man.  I have complete faith he will weather this well."

As for Weston, he's adamant ... he wants nothing to do with Fulton, saying, "I am a fully capable and self-sufficient adult.  I want no contact with Christina Fulton and will never undergo the torment she put me through ever again."

Christina has had virtually no contact with Weston for months.

061411_fulton_launchUPDATE: After court, Christina and her lawyer told us the $13 million lawsuit was settled to the satisfaction of both parties -- but the exact terms of the settlement are confidential.

sloppy seconds

i would LOL if this ugly kid dies! what an ugly procreation!

NOT something to be proud of there Nick. DUH!

FAIL.

TheHOLETruth

that spoild brat should just be tossed in the slammer, that'll cure his stupid ass

Tracee

Hey, I'm the first one! Stunning eyes, the rest, not so much...

PG

Why is TMZ trying to make this ugly fool happen? I smell another craptastic reality show coming on.

NEWSFLASH Hollywood - The world is sick of reality shows.

pegann

Sad, another rich dead beat dad that has turned a son against his mother. And the kid still sides with his dad who had him beat up?! brainwashed poor kid.

LeeLoo

Sounds to me like some his issues are here BECAUSE of his mother. Personally, I think Weston is somewhat attractive. I like his eyes. However, it's been said his mother suffered from that disorder where they make up things to make everyone believe that their child is sick when in reality he is really not.

Tammy

Weston eyes are beautiful: I wonder if they're real or bought? Christina needs to let this go b/c he's an adult and it's his decision who he spends time with. Besides, if there was going to be conservatorship over Weston, Nic would get it before her.

northern gypsy

here we go...the gloves are off...it's getting down and dirty !!!
sorry...i'm not buying what N.C. is selling...why ???
you don't treat your son like a man...
mom...sounds like you've been sucking lemmons for quit awhile...
your bitter and toxic (that's right) for your son...
having said that...sadly i honestly believe W.C. does have some kind of mental illness...

puddintang

I don't know about this one. We never heard of this kid getting in trouble when he was with his mom growing up. According to things I've read and his Mother dropping certain phrases it sounds like he has some sort of mental issues and needs a good support system. I think his parents need to stop bickering and learn to parent this kid together. I realize he is an adult but like I said, it seems he has a mental illness and needs to be monitored. Put Weston first and put your bickering aside. I'm sure that would help things tremendously, and he wouldn't feel like he has to choose a side.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

Their all a bunch of ******* I n nut heads... Put them all in the nut house.

Fat hand puppet

instead of calling him "Weston" lets all call him "the Blue eyed BeZerKer"

Sin D

This is really sad and hard to sit back and watch. It's an ugly thing to witness and have to see. Maybe it can be saved...his hair.

Kabala

What a nice family.

Me

Nic will handle it. He will just send a thug to beat the crap out of Wes whenever he steps out of line. Much cheaper and easier than a conservatorship.

lala

She needs to stop, now the truth is coming out that shes a nut...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments