Ryan Dunn Dead

'Jackass' Star

Dies in Car Crash

6/20/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

0620-ryan-dunn-exd3
34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

We're told the car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan Dunn Car Crash
Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

0620_ryan_twitpic_asset

richie boiadro

born an idiot ..and die an idiot....

Zorlac Metallica

He was my favorite of the Jackass crew. Very sorry to hear this.

Carl

If he was drinking and driving then I have no sympathy for him.

Tom

RIP Ryan!!! You will be missed!!!

RJ

****, now how will G4's Proving Grounds work?

Theone

So sorry Ryan, I am an EMS official and I will be the fisrt to say you can always count on someone hurt when drinking and driving is involved. To Bam and all his family of Jackass...Thoughts and prayers your way!!

Danielle

Damn far to young R.I.P Ryan Dunn..... Gone but never forgotten......

Elizabeth from Michigan

Wow, of all the stupid things to do! I guess one can only push the jackass envelope a limited amount of times. I hope this completely sobers his friends. Very sad.

justsaying...nothing

justsaying-retard!! anybody complaining about ryann or any jackass being responsible for their kids copying any thing "jackass"??? haha guess your parenting award will never arrive!! dunn seemed to be the "glue"that held jackass together and will be missed by me!

Melry

:'( So Sad!!!

Spurgirl7

R.I.P. Ry...it's hard to believe yet another rising star has been chosen to be with our heavenly father...you will be missed :(

Justsaying

@Sonickwantab2quick who gave you that name your girlfriend or should I say boyfriend. I rest my case "PUNK" everoneone is going to laugh at you now especially cause you have been listng to way too many bad white boy mix tapes. I will not entertain stupidity with stupidity so I will go finish eating my carvel ice cream in my huge home while you sit in your friends closet hoping his mom don't find you. and YO YO YO as u say (punk) just so you know I'm one of the BIG BLACK GUYS from JAMAICA QUEENS LINDEN BLVD TMZ folks warn yall about that if you see coming a little punk like yourself would **** in your diapers. So poof b gone..... I gave u enough light as it is.

Crystal

omg look at that car! so sad!

Dawn

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Dave

Well, that ruined my day and it's barely started already.