'Mob' Wife

Drops $$$$$ on

Surgically-Enhanced Ass

6/28/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano plans to kick off next season with a LOT more booty -- telling TMZ, she went under the knife yesterday ... for a $30,000 full-body surgery, including a massive ASS LIFT.

0627-renee-graziano-surgery-tmz-composite_2
Renee says she was a little nervous about the 5-hour procedure -- but gave it a lot of thought, and ultimately decided to take the plunge. According to Renee, the "full-body lift" also includes a tummy tuck.

The mafiosa tells us, she's not getting the surgery because she's self-conscious -- she's getting it because she gained a lot of weight since Season One ... and she's always wanted junk in her trunk.

According to Renee, the show had nothing to do with the procedure -- "Mob Wives" didn't pressure her to get the work done ... and they didn't pay for it either.

The recovery time for such major surgery takes about 10 days -- but once she's in the clear, Renee tells us, she can't wait to get naked.

Bubbles The Chimp

John: Yes. All these American born Mafia wannabes have spoiled Cosa Nostra and the name. If Salvatore Lucania was still alive he would have silenced these guys already for shoddy work.

puddintang

Mob Wives is my guilty pleasure. Never, ever thought I'd watch it but it's so deliciously drama filled. When I first started watching it I hated Renee. Now she's my favorite.And I think she's beautiful. I HATE Drita. Her attitude and personality is so nasty it makes her hideous.

Dukestr

She looks like Ernest Borgnine's twin on McHale's Navy LOL!!!

kerrplunk

Should have that Adams apple removed....

Ehécatl

Hey, TMZ took the ants off her face. So their staff really does read what we write.

KnuckleDragger

Funny how people will sit and watch a show, episode after episode...then come here and whine about it, like someone had them pinned to the freakin' couch. If you don't like the show...turn the channel. Then again, if your life's so dull you have nothing else to do but be a hater...'do what you'se gotta do'!

CelticOne

I like Renee, or what I see of her on t.v. I don't think she needed a tummy tuck and I honestly never noticed her butt. She talked about getting butt implants but I guess they decided she had enough butt and just needed a lift. Good luck with the surgeries Renee. I had a breast reduction about a year & a hal****o and it wasn't too bad but ready to go in 10 days? I think not!!! A friend of mine had a tummy tuck years ago and said it was the worst thing she ever did because of the pain and if she knew then what she knows now, she would NEVER had gotten it done, however she is happy with her results, so there ya go. Happy healing to you!

amy fisher price

A guy has to do what a guy has to do.
I applaud him for the guts to proceed with the surgery and become more of a woman. good for him

Team eM Zed

the picture above was from a nightmare I had back in 95'

Make it stop

With that face and the smokers voice the ass lift is the least of her worries. Seriously what are these people thinking. Spend $30k on lessons on how to be a lady!!!

sane

It looks like Chyna!!!!!

Heidi

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

MD

She had major surgery yesterday, and yet she was well enough to alert the media about it? Media whore! Who cares about you and your 15 minutes of fame? Go away and take the cast of Jersey Shore, the Kardashians, any of those pregnant teens, Lady Gaga, the Salahi's and all the other wannabe "celebrities" You all suck!

Tim

NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY WILL HELP YOU

Lorianne Rowell

She needs to drop some money on her face...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments