« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adam 'Pacman' Jones Arrested Again

7/10/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oft-troubled NFL star Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested in Cincinnati early this morning for disorderly conduct while intoxicated and resisting arrest.

0710_adam_pacman_jones_mug_bn

According to reports, it took two officers to restrain and handcuff Jones -- who allegedly had been asked to leave a local bar, but refused.

Jones was booked into Hamilton County jail at 3:00 AM and is still in custody.

Jones has had numerous run-ins with the law throughout the years and was suspended by the NFL for the entire 2007 season and for part of the 2008 season for off-the-field conduct.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ghost

But yet this retard will be BACK playing, with "another chance"

Bill Jenks

We should be seeing a lot more of this as the lockout lingers on.It's fine with me if these guys don't want to spend their off-time at youth camps or giving back to the community.The fans are the kings,players the clowns,so get back on the field and entertain us.And if they don't, there's plenty of college ball coming up.

Sin D

Might as well go out and drink and get arrested...ain't no football to look 4ward to.

Bubba

Next time he resists arrest try using a taser on his head and fry that little amount of grey matter inside. ASKING him to leave a local bar doesn't help. He'll always refuse, because he doesn't understand the question. Honestly, such a simple question is already overloading his brains.

anonymous

Wimpy Adam Pacman Jones should be in jail right now for that shooting in Las Vegas. Pacman is a little punk.

Fan

In the homoerotic world of sports (men worshiping men, men gossiping about men, men memorizing the 'stats' of other men, men slapping their buddy's asses, etc.), Pacman Jones is just another lust-target for all the male sports fans who think they are macho when they worship these thugs.

I clicked through a TV sports analysis show this morning... Bunch of guys gossiping about other guys. Draw your own conclusions.

some guy

@Pacman

Don't let this affect you. I heard BET is hiring thugs and wannabe gangstas to guard their VIP's.

Pretty sad when a talented football player is known only for his off-the-field antics.

Kinda reminds me of someone in Hollywood I read about, actually.

Johnny

aww Fan, did some mean jocks kick the crap out of you in high school? I can see why they did it.

Uh

A slap on the wrist. Being in the National Felon League has its perks.

jaydub75

One word to explain Pac-Man Jones, LOSER!

frankentit

That is pretty cool! He should gay marry Mike Vick! Ha! Boycott Nike and the NFL!

TheHOLETruth

I'm thinking that unlike California and Georgia, Ohio doesn't strike me as a Celebrity Justice state, especially Cincinnati. But I might be wrong. This is the Unites States where Lady Justice peaks from the blindfold to check out what colour you are then how much money you're bringing to the table

Meanie

Nice upstanding citizen.

some guy

@Ray Sist

I haven't really read any posts that are racist. Is this b/c you're black and it touched a nerve? Kinda Trollish, IMO.

I would guess that you are Pacman, but your post seems somewhat coherent and I doubt Pacman can read above the 5th grade level.

The Neko Nation

Well this story is no surprise. 7th time this idiot has been arrested. This is typical behavior for Jones. This guy is a perfect example of why they call it the National Felons League.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments