Weston Cage Arrested for Domestic Violence ... AGAIN

7/20/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage was arrested early this morning by LAPD for felony domestic violence ... for the second time in a MONTH, TMZ has learned.

Weston Cage Arrested

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Weston was arrested at 5AM in Hollywood -- and then taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for cuts ... and we're told, cops believe the injuries were self-inflicted.

TMZ spoke with the mother of Weston's wife Nikki Williams -- who tells us, "Nikki is safe and away from him."

It's the second time in a month Weston's been popped for domestic violence -- except last time, Nikki was also arrested ... after allegedly going after Weston with a bottle.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's website, Weston is still in custody on $50,000 bail.

Story developing ...

Mikey

Isn't he the same kid who tried to shove a remote control up his ass?

LuvsRottweilers

It won't matter, Nikki WILL take him back! Those 2 are made for each other. Last time she sliced him up with a bottle.
Didn't they recently get out of the so-called 'Rehab', Passages?
I feel SO sorry for that innocent baby they are bringing into the world:( That child don't stand a chance if they keep him/her.
I mean, he/she is only a fetus in a womb and already Nikki (the mother) had admitted to drinking when she KNEW she was pregnant (same night of the last arrest) and now Weston (the father) i********* on his pregnant wife!
Let me make this clear, I am NOT defending Nikki with my following statement. (It is just an observation and my opinion)
It seems she is the classic textbook version of "a battered wife"
Her comment made to TMZ after their last altercation seemed cryptic to me. I quote:
As for the altercation, Nikki explains, "Weston and I did get physical with one another and he did not hit me in the face."

WHAT!?!? Okay, so she didn't say that he did NOT hit her, she says:
"....he did not hit me in the face."
So, she thinks that as long as he hits her anywhere except her face, then it is okay?

Coming soon: Weston will start posting ranting, insane statuses on his Facebook. Then within 2 days he will post that They are working it out and how he would die for Nikki, blah blah blah Nikki will be professing her undying love for her husband and claim it was all a misunderstanding. All will be well in their weird world....that is...until the next time. So Sad.

Waverunner9

Oh please, enough already. Who cares about Nic Cage's grown son? So he's a whack-job, so what, I'm so tired of having to fast forward past this sicko and his mate, stop with the artcles already. Why are you guys giving him so much publicity?

Jackazz flatts

Nic's vampire child be chillin like a villain.

TheHOLETruth

Blame the California Celebrity Star Struck Courts

Chaps

This guy give me an idea for a new TV show

"American Ash Hole"

Starring Wes Cage, Charlie Sheen, and Gary Busey - as JUDGES -

To see if there is anyone - anyone at all - who can top their ash holiness.

The Neko Nation

Give this idiot some meds then throw his sorry ass in prison.

janet

Weston Cage already got his ass kicked, ON THE STREET. He's done.

some guy

Know what I think Westin needs? A good ol' fashioned lobotomy.

some guy

Dunno... I think they both need 'em.

Padge

He's back out per his Facebook post...."Weston Cage
im making a final change.
38 minutes ago"

Nvts

Creep. Get a job.

Areader

Harvey, Weston Cage is not a celebrity...at all, not yesterday, not today, not even tomorrow! What he is, is a 5150 waiting to happen!

Snowberrie

This guy is a raging lunatic. The money has got to his head, and its not even his haha.

hmmmmmer

Ugly and insane, not a good combination.