Judge EXTREMELY Impatient with Lindsay Lohan

7/21/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear -- she is extremely impatient with Lindsay Lohan and her progress in completing probation.072111_lohan_v3_still

Judge Sautner made it clear, Lindsay had better complete her community services within 1 year of the date of sentencing -- or else! The judge said, "I'm not going to give her five extra minutes. I don't want to hear, 'Oh, I couldn't do it because I was on the set of the John Gotti movie.'"

The judge was frustrated that after 2 months, Lindsay has only completed 4 days of 60 days of community service.

The judge was also upset that Lindsay had not enrolled in psychological counseling -- as she's required to do. The judge is giving her 21 days to sign up with a personal counselor -- not a group counselor.

The L.A. County Probation Dept. was asking Judge Sautner to violate Lindsay's probation, because of 3 alleged violations. Two of them were outright bogus ... the third was Lindsay not returning a call from her probation officer. Lindsay did in fact belatedly return the call.

Judge Sautner made it very clear -- if Lindsay doesn't get her act together, the judge will revoke her probation.

So jail for Lindsay still looms.

0721_lilo_Splash_court2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hugh

It would be so much more interesting if just once there would be no cameras on this bitch walking into court. How would she react?

some guy

Never noticed before how ugly paps are.

Why is everyone wearing baseball caps? Doesn't anyone have hair?

@AA Ali

Gotta admit... I'm a little disappointed. Next time?

TheHOLETruth

Please get a picture of the judge asking for a autograph and a picture.

Kathy

So excited--get to see Lindsay in court today. Something new!!

miabella29

WHO CARES?!?! This hag needs to go away and the media really needs to stop following her skanky butt around town like lost puppies.

Bruno

Yawn. This is an everyday occurrence in LieHo land. No news here, move along people.

some guy

Yawn. Maybe all you people that find this boring should GTFO and stop trolling this thread

Yawn.

some guy

@Lindsay

I'll try to watch the entire thing if it's not too boring.

I'll let you know if I need to get up for bio breaks.

help this young woman

Sorry, guys.... I did what I could with the crotchless wedding dress.... no go. I finished Lindsay's new costume this morning - a spandex-and-lace bikini with a diamond shawl - but Lind*****ed it. She said she wouldn't wear it because it made her look like a whore, so she threw it in the fireplace.

No time to make another one so she can wear whatever she can steal - I don't have time for this.... gotta go to Crate And Barrel - DUIna wants another eight-gallon cauldron (for something) and I have a feeling that we're going to need a whole lot of champagne glasses after Court.

Please kill me.

some guy

Paps look hungry... I'll call Domino's and place an order. Have them deliver it.

Muppet

I'll wait to read about what happens in court today. I just can't see wasting my time watching this. I'm sure it's all hype. If they were going to arrest her I would take the time to watch.

Pimpcessa

Are we going to see the inside of the courtroom this time?? Last time this judge didn't allow taping in the courtroom. That's probably how the bitch got off, when they went into the judges chambers and got her check from Lohans atty. Hey, maybe she's gonna nail her azz this time - maybe the check bounced??

karen darvin

it's not on yet is it? i don't see anything

some guy

@LNor

I'm guessing if Lindsay needs a cauldron, she's probably making Goulash.

I have this great recipe handed down from generations. You'll love it.

Jackie