Judge EXTREMELY Impatient with Lindsay Lohan

7/21/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear -- she is extremely impatient with Lindsay Lohan and her progress in completing probation.072111_lohan_v3_still

Judge Sautner made it clear, Lindsay had better complete her community services within 1 year of the date of sentencing -- or else! The judge said, "I'm not going to give her five extra minutes. I don't want to hear, 'Oh, I couldn't do it because I was on the set of the John Gotti movie.'"

The judge was frustrated that after 2 months, Lindsay has only completed 4 days of 60 days of community service.

The judge was also upset that Lindsay had not enrolled in psychological counseling -- as she's required to do. The judge is giving her 21 days to sign up with a personal counselor -- not a group counselor.

The L.A. County Probation Dept. was asking Judge Sautner to violate Lindsay's probation, because of 3 alleged violations. Two of them were outright bogus ... the third was Lindsay not returning a call from her probation officer. Lindsay did in fact belatedly return the call.

Judge Sautner made it very clear -- if Lindsay doesn't get her act together, the judge will revoke her probation.

So jail for Lindsay still looms.

0721_lilo_Splash_court2

Michell

She is such a loser dumb ass. Who wouldn't want to get all the sh*t done so you could be off probation. A normal person? Wasting tax payers money!!!!!!!!!

jillybean

Wow she look*****...Someone has been up doing crack all night. She is going to not be able to ever be taken seriously again. She won't have a nice pot to piss in for long.

SusanMossNancyGrace

Looks like lindsay lohan is out free again, I just hope her crack dealer has change for a ten!

dolphin

After watching the show "Intervention" and realizing people who are addicted to drugs sometimes just cannot stay sober because their brain and nervous system have been changed/altered to the point that even if they do get clean they have been permanently altered.

Before bashing Lindsay try to understand that she may be in that state and cannot stay off these chemicals. The ONLY thing that would help her is LONG TERM care, where she cannot leave, to rid her system of all alcohol and drugs. It would take more than a year.

Hate to say it but even if she did that she would most likely be around people getting her right back into the same addiction. MJ was the same.

Robert Downey Jr. is a very rare case to have succeeded after such extreme addiction.

Bird

All I wanna know is who the f*ck dresses this girl? She dresses like an old lady. Is it that hard to find a nice age-appropriate outfit to wear to court? I mean seriously, the jacket she's wearing, I think it has shoulder pads..SHOULDER PADS!! I haven't seen a jacket with shoulder pads since 1993. Is she trying to "bring back" shoulder pads? UGHHH!! Every time I see her I think, "Lord, this girl has the worst fashion sense I've ever seen".

As far as the whole "judge being impatient" crap, yeah right! Judges always claim to not care that Lindsay is a celebrity, but really they do. Has she ever NOT been in violation of her probation? I mean, it seems like she's been on probation for years, and she's always f*cking up, but she never gets in trouble for it. Now will be no different. It could take her 20 more years to complete her community service and that would be OK. After all, she's Lindsay Lohan, and Lindsay Lohan is above the law.

reily

Whats the prob ? Linds has had 2 months ...one of which she could not go outside , so she is on track with her CS ...Get off her case already . Morons

silversleeper

That's what they do every time, just threaten her and that's it. The Prosecutor and the probation officer are just playing for the cameras hoping to get their own shows. Lindsey can do whatever she wants and will not spend day in jail. Well maybe DUI Vehicular manslaughter. This is just a wast to tax payer dollars. The Prosecutor and Probation Officers are just like Nancy Grace, alot of this and that is going to happen and nothing does. Outrageous

some guy

@Beatrix

I think you have an aneurysm. You sound delirious. Go lie down.

There. Feel better now? Freak.

Good riddance!

It will be amusing to see her 'entitlement' defense fail hard a year from now!

Kevin

like this useless c*nt will ever do jail time, the only time she is doing is the judge's cootchie

Vinsetta

So what is it supporters? Is she broke or worth millions and millions like you've been saying?

Have her move her own bleeping traffic cone next time she's in Miami as well.

jeebus

Wow I didn't even realize anyone was still commenting here! lol Heya Vinsetta thank you for coming by earlier! Hope to see you again soon ^-^

_Taterman

So let me get this straight, Lindsay can afford to live in that "kick-ass" Venice apartment, but cannot afford to go to psychological counseling. Who the hell she trying to fool?

Sandra

I'm with the judge!! Lindsay is and always be screwed up!!

Liz

Just the smugness of her and her attorney are enough to make me vomit!