Bam Hospitalized

After 'Tackling' His Neighbor

7/27/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera is currently laid up in a hospital bed ... and may have broken several bones ... after he fell down the stairs while "tackling" his neighbor ... TMZ has learned.

0726_Bam_twitter_EXD
Margera says he was racing his neighbor up a set of stairs ... and promised the guy he could have one of Bam's skateboards if he won -- but, "Somehow I wound up tumbling down the stairs."

Bam explains, "I tackled my neighbor and fell down the stairs horsing around. I’m still in the hospital."

Bam says he's still unsure about the extent of his injuries -- but he may have broken his arm and several ribs.

dman

I'm trying not to hate this guy but I just can't do it. I have an irrational hatred for that Dunn idiot also. Not sure why he pissed me off so very, very much. Maybe it's the Bam connection. I like Steve-O and Johnny but have always loathed that idiot. He seems full of himself in a way that the other guys are not, and Dunn seems like he was even more delusional. Driving his Porsche into the trees at 130mph with someone else in the car smacks of not giving a **** about anybody but yourself, live or die. I hope God punched that dumb biatch in the face when he got to the pearly gates.

Yep

Dammit, bam is still alive....Keep huffing paint you primadonna loser!!

Louisville

This guy should be a spokesperson for Masingil or Preperation H.

Gracie

Who is this freak?????????????

Fallopia Lopez

Look at the childbearing hips on that doof. Isn't he approaching 40 or so? He proves that having money sure doesn't make you any less of a complete loser.

stargazer

He's an idiot and a disgrace to the human race. He deserves every bad thing that happens to him. So why exactly did he decide to tackle his neighbor? Probably because the guy was winning and he couldn't have that. He can't have someone show him up or beat him. Now he's going to milk this for as long as he can.

Gustavo Gomez

DUDE **** all these haters talking ****! their obviously mad because they cant have the life style you have. hope u get better soon!

Nwdude

*****

DKD

Funny...maybe like 10years ago...Not so funny anymore...You're (Bam)getting old buddy.

Kev the Realist

Why dioes this rate as news. He is a freekin moron who did something stupid and that warrants getting on TMZ. No wonder these idiots continue to do stupid things, TMZ keeps giving them publicity. This is NOT news, nor do we care about idiots like this.

jason

he couldn't break his neck

jpm4444

it's all fun and games until................

Carl

I used to race my friends up the stairs... when I was 9!

AQ

So we can expect a funeral for him soon too? Idiot. You'd think the death of his friends from their stupidity would have knocked some sense into him.

KD