BOOTYFUL Model

CHARGED IN DUI CASE

8/4/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0803-SueLyn-Medeiros-getty-EX
She couldn't walk a straight line, but last month ... she stumbled into our hearts -- and now, America's favorite, boozy, well-endowed model has been charged in connection with her infamous DUI bust.

You can thank us for breaking the story -- bootylicious SueLyn Medeiros was arrested in Hollywood on July 13th on suspicion of DUI ... in a freaking DeLorean ... all while wearing one of the skimpiest dresses we've ever seen. The footage speaks for itself.

0803-SueLyn-Medeiros-subMedeiros was officially charged with DUI recently -- and if convicted, could face up to 6 months in jail.

Her arraignment is set for later today -- when we expect her to plead "sexy."

DISCLAIMER: TMZ does NOT condone drunk driving ... no matter how hot you may be.

NDNchief

Good reporting on that azz, cuz that's the only way to hit that(from the back). Because that face is scary(no missionary position).

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Givin' Kimmie K. a run for her bum!

mook

She does have one sweet apple.

Say, how do you make an apple turnover?
Drunk drive over an embankment.

Chris

My cr*p looks cuter than her face. She's a perfect candidate for paper bagging....I like her a$$ though.

Jackie

Hmm!!... she was arrested on 13th of July and TMZ break the story on 4th of August?way to go TMZ

Cait

I have zero interest in the girl, but would love to see pics of the Delorean. Where he ended up after he settled he various charges is about 5 miles from my parents house, and my friends and I used to go sledding on the sloped lawn, admittedly far out from the main compound

Shread

Latinas are not very attractive. They make me want to gag.

Shutupanddrive

Why does it take 8 cops to arrest 1 woman? If I were chief of police I would put every one of those guys on leave. Disgusting all of them standing around like dumbasses.

pawang

that's just un-american

innocent until proven guity by a jury of 12 MEN!

Rhubino

Jackie: 5 hours ago

_________________________________________________________

So Jackie, how is it you can write but can't read?

JimBeam

Where's the story? Just another dumb & drunk Brazilian - they're a dime a dozen

max

Seriously TMZ still thinks there is something funny about DUI? You guys are s***.

Christine

She has wonk eye.

Vanessa Bee

This is embarrassing. Nothing funny about it all.

Claudia Jordan, the woman in the red dress laughing like hysterically standing up against the building was apparently with her? What kind of person finds having their friend/buddy getting arrested humourous? That speaks volumes about her!

SueLyn, if you read this ditch the b...h.

Marie

As some of the others said 1) there is nothing funny about getting arrested 2)everyday a celebrity gets arrested for DUI so why is this so intriguing? Because we relish in others demise?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments