Beyonce Music Video Shoot

COPS ARREST

EGG-THROWING LOUDMOUTH

8/4/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804_beyonce_EX_01
Some loudmouthed dumbass was arrested near the set of Beyonce's new music video in NJ this week -- after screaming at the crew and allegedly THROWING AN EGG at a police officer.

According to law enforcement, police had already booted the rowdy 23-year-old male TWICE for sneaking onto the set -- after he shouted, "I can be a better dancer!" But all bets were off when the kid came back a third time ... and allegedly hurled an egg at an officer.

We're told cops chased the guy down and arrested him on the spot for trespassing and disorderly conduct. He has since been released.

shanna001

KMT. this is important news? I would even throw an egg after this biotch. should a police arrest someone for an egg or a weapon? DUMASS. dont ever dare put a pointless non sense news about this again. you people think an IDOL is more important than REAL people here. I bet that frog music video is dum as my toilet. i would even **** in it.

shanna001

Kmt. this is dum ****. why would you arrest someone for throwing an egg. I would even do the same thing.First of all I DO NOT KNOW WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT? smh. yall friggen ppl think beyonce is more important than real people here. I bet that frog music video is as nasty as my toliet. i would even **** in it. god bless the egg thrower. Woe to you beyonce, you could have the balls to stop the police officer to embrass this guy to the world

Jackie

Wow!!...TMZ having a higher class for calling someone a dumbass....wow!...amazing. Really not!.

Lady G

I love how it is an "actual" trailer park....as opposed to a fake one? The whole world isn't Beverly Hills, folks!

get a life ho

I'd bail this guy out of jail if only he threw the egg at that skanky thing instead .,.lol

PatinNJ

Of course this is a serious crime, do you realize how hard it is to get egg out of a wig like that?

moe l.

Beyonce looks pretty ugly.

jerzbullshit

that guy was me bro. n i didnt even throw eggs it was some lttle kids, n they wrongfully accused me of everything... what should i do plz someone help

KC

"The music video was for Beyonce's new song "Party" -- and the entire thing was shot inside an actual trailer park." Did anyone else get to feeling that this is Beyonce's way of making fun of white folks? How about the next heavy metal band makes a video in a section 8, public housing hovel? Oh wait, that would be racist! Too bad the guy wasn't hurling something better than eggs. I'm flat out fed up with these sorts of "reverse racism" jabs.

Firefly

Was that a Fema trailer park?

jerzbullshit

no just a regular new jersey trailer park... that got taken over by beyonces video shoot....

john wayne gacy

bounce-on-this looks like a
fried egg that got scrabbled;

CriticAl

TMZ should get a photo showing Beyonce's real height. She's like 5'2" and always makes herself look 6 feet tall. I'm sick of it.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Is this overrated mediocre chick still around?

TheMantis

The residents didn't receive proper notice and limos were blocking drive-ways and such. If anyone should've been removed by the police it should've been ol' girl and the entire crew. There was NO regard for safety at all. What would the FD/EMT do in case of emergency? Yet another example of piss-poor antics of the priviledged. Not sexy at all. Thank God I don't spend a dime to support such antics.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments