Tiger Mistress Jamie Jungers

BUSTED FOR DUI

8/6/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0806_jamiejungers_ex
Tiger Woods mistress #4 Jamie Jungers was busted in Las Vegas early Friday morning for DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Jungers was involved in a car accident on the corner of Tropicana and Lindell, not too far off the Vegas strip. We're told cops arrested Jungers (real name, by the way) for driving on a suspended registration, having no proof of insurance, and driving under the influence.

According to our sources, the DUI was for alcohol ... but it was unclear what her BAC was.

She was taken into custody and has since posted bond.

You'll recall ... Jungers won the Howard Stern's Mistress Beauty Pageant back in March 2010.

OKS

This is what happens when trash goes outside their race.
She got what she deserved.
It's nothing more than an F U to their parents when they do this.

HeidiLou

OMG who cares!! She is old news and so is Tiger. Move on!

SistahSoul

Geez, Tiger will boink just about ANTYTHING, won't he?

Ernie

I wonder if she called Tiger to come and get her out of jail so she wouldn't to her money. Well that didn't happen. I bet Tiger is reading TMZ and laughing. I don't feel sorry her, she's probably in Vegas looking for some millionar to sponge off of.

HeidiLou

WHO CARES!!! She is so unimportant it's not even amusing any more.

Jeff McFarland

You happy now, Harvey? LOL

thestupid

Mistress???? More like a damn whore.

Lissette

What I always say WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! About time she got burned. Once a ho always a HO. I guess it was her time to get burned.. Do I AMEN!!!?

Katie

She looks like Kathie Lee Gifford...hrmm

Eric Anderson

At that intersection in Las Vegas is a common but good location to be caught drunk and driving an automobile! To my surprise she did not hit a bicyclist in the process!
What a gripe type of personality witha DUI conviction!

Eric Anderson

What a gripe type of personality witha DUI conviction!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3