'iCARLY' STAR MIRANDA COSGROVE

BROKEN ANKLE

In Tour Bus Crash

8/11/2011 9:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miranda Cosgrove Tour Bus Accident
"iCarly" star Miranda Cosgrove suffered a broken ankle when her tour bus crashed into a tractor-trailer in Illinois this morning ... her rep tells TMZ.

The rep explains, "Miranda Cosgrove's tour bus was involved in an accident early this morning in Illinois on I-70, just outside of Vandalia."

The rep adds, "There were 5 passengers on the bus, and Miranda suffered a broken ankle. At this time, we are told everyone will be fine."

0811_cosgrove_crash_scene_footerCosgrove -- who is also a singer -- had been performing in Ohio on Wednesday night and was traveling to Kansas where she was scheduled to perform on Friday.

Miranda's rep tells us the 18-year-old Nickelodeon star's "Dancing Crazy Tour" will now be postponed until further notice ... adding, "Miranda thanks everyone for their understanding and support."

According to local reports, the tractor-trailer was already overturned and the bus hit a part of the vehicle that was blocking one of the lanes.

0811_cosgrove_performance
Thanks to KSDK.com for the crash pictures.

jenny

dear miranada i hope your ankle feels better let me interdouce myself my name is jenny purewel im 9 years old and my favorite color is blue and green

thu

awwww miranda broke her ankle!!!its just sad but she can get over it.its not like everyone has to fell sorry for her just because she broke her ankle.not to be mean but everyone knows half of the world doesnt care for this. i mean i like her but she in 5 days can get over it.

JOJO

wow i hope miranda is ok! i have a ? for you miranda. Are you going to be on icarly with the cruches? yes or no?

jamie<333

i wish i was her bf i would treat her like a princess and with total respect with wat she has 2 say im not like other dudes u treat girls like female dogs!

douglas

tomara que ela fique bem
eu assisto icarly todos os dias

Jayleigh

I am a ten year old girl.and I watch icarly.i love her so much.i hope she is doing better.yoir my biggest fan

jamie

i tried calling miranda cosgrove, but she didn't answer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4