« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestler Matt Hardy

MUG SHOT -- The Eyes Have It

8/22/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0822_matt_hardy_ex_wm
TMZ has obtained the photo of wrestling superstar Matt Hardy ... taken moments after he was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated in North Carolina this weekend.

As we first reported, Hardy was arrested after his Corvette smashed into a tree Saturday.

Hardy submitted to a blood test following the crash. The results are pending ... but judging by the photo ... he's totally F'd.

0311_celebrity_mug_shots_mel_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kathy

How many different ways can this same story be told?

The PMG

Wow....What a shell of a man, no wonder TNA wanted him and Jeff to go to rehab.

Maggie

This is upsetting. I used to think he was hot, and now thats been ruined!! Thanks TMZ

Bubbles The Chimp

The right eye should be arrested for being asleep at the wheel.

Taylor Dadson

That is one serious case of Wonk Eye.

some guy

He looks retarded. You sure this isn't just a regular photo?

D-INCARNATION

Matt claims he blew a zero, what's up with dat.....

bunny

Yup, that's Matt Hardy. It looks as if he's ready to make another youtube video declaring he's fine.

jessica

This is upsetting. I used to think he was hot, and now thats been ruined!! I am a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Lindasunny2002 on--a'ge'l'es's'da'te.c óm--.it is the first and best club for y'ounger women and old'er men, or older women and y'ounger men,to int'eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch'eck 'it out or tell your friends!

Cheryl A.

So now his car is a $75,000 POS. Was getting drunk worth it?

AMateToTalkTo

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Sorry, I can't stop laughing.
If you've read his latest tweet, where he denies there was anything wrong with him, you'll know why I'm holding my ribs.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry again.

bahhh

It's sad that he has taken the road Jeff is/was on....I always thought Matt was the responsible one. WRONG!! :(

Violette-Blue

Wow. I always thought it was his brother Jeff that had the problems, but I guess it's in the genes. Both Matt & Jeff need to get help for themselves. Shame that Celebrity Rehab is no more. Would have loved to watch these two fight & deny that they have alcohol & drug problems.

TulipSniper

Good god, it's a total derp moment!

QE2

Actually, no. He's not "totally F'd". "Totally F'd" would be if he killed someone by hitting a person instead of that tree. He should be hugely grateful all he hit was a tree--no one died due to his recklessness.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments