Jada and Marc Anthony

Report: Will Walked In On Them

Left Crying

8/24/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_jada_marc_BN_01
A suspicious Will Smith paid a surprise visit to Jada Pinkett Smith and found her with Marc Anthony ... this according to a new report.

In Touch Weekly claims in early August Will had become increasingly suspicious that his wife was having an affair with her "HawthoRNe" co-star Marc Anthony and secretly flew home from a movie shoot. If you've ever seen "HawthoRNE," you might understand why (clip below).

The mag claims Will walked in the house, found Marc Anthony and Jada together and left the house crying.

Reps for Will and Jada said Tuesday Jada had not been unfaithful to Will, specifically mentioning Marc Anthony in the denial.  A source close to the couple tells TMZ ... Marc was at Jada's home, but in April not August, when he went over to look at a DVD.

In Touch claims Jada and Will have been living separate lives for months. As we reported, sources close to the couple insist they have not separated, but there are significant problems in their marriage.

0824_marc_jada_footer

Medusa

so, did mark tab that ass or not? If so, Will, you need to apply the Rock bottom on his skeleton ass and tap Jennifer #whynot

Zach Swan

How does that grease ball Skeletor ever get laid? Prostitutes would turn him away after just one glance.

gossipgirl86

The media is going to eat this couple alive for the next couple of months. We will see an update in several months that they are deciding to get a divorce. So sad because I really thought they were such an awesome power couple. There's no hope in Hollywood...:(

Derrick

Will, my brotha!! I wouldnt shed a tear! If she wants to move around and do whatever, let her skinny butt move on! Dude, you have access to as many Hollywood starlets as you want! Dont trip and fall off the deep end for Jada!! Its her loss! Not yours! If she dont realize it now, she will down the road. Dude, Eva Mendes, etc! All of these single beautiful women at your disposal! Go get it, brotha!!!

Mimi

I find it a little hard to believe that Marc Anthony would be involved in this. He's an easy target since him and Jennifer also split suddenly but this seems far fetched. Jada and Will are apparently planning to sue In Touch so I wouldn't trust that mag right now. They've been together for a long time and it's not unusual for a looooong marriage to run into trouble. If they want to fix it, they will and the last thing they, or their kids, need is crazy scrutiny on the internet with hurtful gossip and rumors. Responsible journalism!!!!!

Moxie Crimefighter

Jada and Marc Anthony have nothing going. She's lesbian - where have all of you been?

Guest

Thought they had an "open marriage". If any of this is true, why is there an issue if they both agreed to... and I believe they said, "a natural atrraction to other people, just don't tell each other about it" kind of thing.

Snoogs

If this is true, it is definitely coinciding with JLo's decision to leave him recently. TMZ is usually pretty careful about reporting on BS, even when it sounds unbelievable at the time, it usually comes out in the wash. Not saying TMZ is infallible, by any means, but when I see them reporting on something so easily deniable, I do begin to wonder.

GRYFFINDOR!

Ew Marc Anthony is so ugly. I'll take Will if you don't want him, Jada. I think he's such a cutie. I hope they make it, they're one of the rare celebrity couples that lasted this long. :(

Glorianne

Seriously TMZ! I thought you were better than this.

alexandre

Will is a good person; Jada is not. Her lack of fidelity and general nastiness should be used as an exhibit by Will's attornies to retain his monies during the divorce proceedings.

Also...she cheated on Will for Marc Anthony -- aka "the skeleton key"?

So Jada, you leave your successful husband for a skinny little beyotch-man that cheated on his first two wives and is using you as a temporary bicycle rack?

Will, you are a good person. Here is my advice to you during this time of trial.

1. Dry your tears and don't cry again - it's understandable but a little embarrassing.
2. Find the little skinny snake, Marc Anthony, and beat him down. Everyone will support you. A little jail time defending your honor will enhance your street credibility.
3. Find another woman. My top recommendations for you include Vilayna Lasalle and Zoe Saldana.

Paraphrasing Rahm Emaneul: "Every tragedy is an opportunity"

Best Wishes

Donald Ray

I think 'ol Mr. Smoothie, Marc, was checking out Jada's IUD, NOT DVDS. Will would've ok'd it, if it had been T. Cruise.

Kelly

Jada & Marc have much in common so maybe they did connect, they both have mega successful spouses and their own careers never really panned out to the degree I'm sure they would have liked them too.....

Oh no, I sense another reality show coming this fall.

Kelly

Can't say as I trust anything from In Touch mag however
Jada & Marc have much in common and it wouldnt shock me if they did find a connection of some sort.

They both have mega successful spouses and their own careers never really panned out to the degree I'm sure they would have liked them too.

Oh God no, I sense another reality show coming this fall.

Vanessa

Lol so thats why JLo & Marc- Anthony split.