Matthew Fox Accuser

I Punched Him In Self-Defense

8/29/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_fox_02_EX
The woman who punched Matthew Fox in the face this weekend tells TMZ ... she HAD to let her fists fly because the actor struck first and she needed to defend herself.

TMZ spoke with Heather Bormann ... who tells us she was driving a party bus for a private party Saturday night in Cleveland -- when Fox boarded the vehicle.

Bormann claims she told Fox he wasn't welcome on the bus -- but he was too drunk to understand.

Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast."

Bormann says, "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards."

"This was my self-defense," Bormann says ... adding, "This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman."

Bormann says she's meeting with prosecutors today -- and may press charges.

0829_heather_borman_SUB

andy

Just waiting for his "rep", if he still has one, to suggest that Matt was conducting "research" for a new role.
Yeah, . . . right!!!
He's quickly turning into the "drunk" version of his Jack Shephard character.
WEIRD TIMES.

T. Bag Jones

Is that Perez Hilton?

andy

Regardless of whether or not the "incident" had occurred as described, it sounds pretty ridiculous to be wandering while inebriated in "Cleveland", of all places. Sounds like a great place to get shot!!!
Mr. Fox, go back to your Oregon compound, stay safe, and enjoy life in less "compromising" areas.
GOOD GRIEF!!!

Quinn

First off, it was just a regular bus before Matthew Fox showed up. Second, who wouldn't want to party with him? What's wrong with this ****?

Violette-Blue

Matthew Fox always seemed to be an arrogant douche in my opinion. He's only known for two shows, the great LOST and the horrible PARTY OF FIVE. He's not even that great of an actor to be honest. I'm glad this woman punched him back. Who the hell is he to even lay a hand on a woman? This is a 40+ year old man, who is married and has two children. Wasn't he also accused of having sex with a stripper a year or so again, but it was never proven? Go away Matthew. You're a no one.

hoosier

Another person looking for their 15 min of fame and some change too!

Cravin Morehead

I could have gotten by today without seeing the bus driver. That is one ugly dude!!!

Tina

Were there witnesses? Wouldn't someone have a cell phone vid or pic of the supposed incident. I call bs.

whateverhomewrecker

Please this girl has I'll kick your azz written all over her big cheeks. "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood". He stumbled backwards. Ok Tough girl! I dont believe it happen the way she says it did. I need a witness please!!

comeuppence

Fox was overheard saying "(heavy breath) get my father down here and if i'm more drunk than he is u can charge me (heavy breath)" lol

Antalicus

This is why every celebrity that goes out drinking should attach one of those small video cameras to them. You never know when some random person is going to try and sue you for some BS story they made up. The way it probably went down is he stepped onto the bus he was standing on the stairs when she stood up above him and said you can't get on. So he tried to push through her (at crotch level and then eventually boob). She then punched him and it was over. She then had to change her story to make it seem like she had a solid case to punch him.

anna

punch her in the vagina? i'd like to see that happen. he'd have to do some pretty intimate actions to punch her there. :D this story has "lie/over-exaggeration" written all over it. she punched him and he stumbled and there was blood dripping form his mouth? yeah, well, i wouldn't be surprised, seeing her picture. the police report states that matthew weighs 200 pounds and (s)he weighs 300. you do the math. she probably wouldn't feel anything even if he had hit her. and you guys should not accuse him while there is no proof that this s**t is actually true.

STFUP

I don't believe this b**ch for a second.
Why, with NO provocation whatsoever would he start punching her - and in her crotch and breasts? Only?
Then she tried to sound like a badass by saying: "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood."
Bulls**t. Lies. Show us the bruises or fess up to YOUR assault!

BDH

Fox is a douche. Has always been a douche, will always be a douche. And worse, he's a 50 year old, married HAS BEEN acting with this douchery. What a great role model for his kids.

Leen28

Matthew, Matthew, Matthew. Why do you keep ending up in these situations? Come to Buffalo, I will let you on the bus-no need to kick me in the junk. And I don't look like a pickled wart hog either. I'll totally party with you and in the morning I'll toss you right out the door. Done deal. Sigh. There is no justice in this world.