Metal God Zakk Wylde

Three Years of Protection

From "Mentally Ill" Sacrificer

9/24/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_zakk_wylde_video_EXLegendary Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Zakk Wylde has obtained a long-term restraining order against an obsessed fan -- who allegedly left a creepy sacrificial offering outside Zakk's home.

Zakk was in court Friday in L.A. -- where he testified his 20-year-old neighbor John Radich knocked on his door one day, shirtless, wanting to talk.

Zakk says he sent the guy home -- but the next morning, he noticed Radich had left behind a "sacrifice" containing several bizarre objects, including a guitar covered in Sharpie marker and a boxcutter.

0916_zakk_shrine_sacrifice_subZakk cited another instance -- claiming Radich also broke into his home studio recently, proclaiming, "I must assert my dominance!"

According to Zakk's wife, Radich has been obsessed with her husband forever -- calling him "The Master" -- and she's afraid to live next to him.

Radich -- who Wylde described as "mentally ill" -- was ordered to stay at least 50 yards away from Zakk and his family for the next three years.

sonny

1st

IceGypsy

Wow creepy. I don't see a restraining order helping in this matter. A piece of paper isn't going to do much to deter someone with mental issues like that. Hope he was also given court ordered therapy.

Please!

This happens to be my hero,Wylde that is but sadly nobody cares about Zakk. lol

Ericajxx

I like Zakk, I really do. He's a talented guy, however, the moniker Metal God belongs to the 1 and only Rob Halford. Get it right tmz....

Erica

I like Zakk Wylde, extremely talented, however, the term Metal God belongs to the 1 and only Rob Halford. Get it right tmz.....

kitnplayn

TIME TO MOVE. A restraining order has no force against a mentally ill person. Unless you want to find him in the your bedroom some night hacking at you with a machete, then you better relocate to a secret and distant location fast.

ghfghfg

monsters

Eric

S/D/M/F

Sparkysweet

I care about Zakk & so do many other people. He has many fans & they care what happens to him. I agree- time to move. Restraining orders do nothing against a mentally ill person/stalker. Best to post those Rottweilers at your gate, Zakk. Best to you & your family. SDMF

Cassie

This is a pathetic way to get publicity. The so called stalker was his sons friend and would hang out at there house all the time. Zakk gave him the damn guitar even. He didnt mean any harm leaving the guitar AND THERE WAS NEVER ANY THREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Zakk obviously needed to find a way to get his name back out there and this was a GAY ASS WAY TO DO IT!

kitty

i think the restraining order was to protect the stalker
zakk could rip that guy in half
unless the dude is stronger than him O.O which is just scary

Kmr1

He looks filthy. I can smell him thru my computer.

JWest

Really... Breaking into someones home is not serious!?!?! From somebody who is in the business, trust me... fans take liberties and there are children in the home. If Zakk felt the need to go to the law it was serious. Please remember one of his closest friends was Dimebag Darrell!