Nancy Grace

That Was NOT My Nipple

on 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/27/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_nancy_grace_EX_01
Nancy Grace
is adamant ... her nip did NOT slip on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and insists the object that poked out of her dress last night was merely a PASTY!

Grace tells TMZ ... "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it."

Nancy adds, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

As we previously reported, Nancy HAS been hiding various good luck charms in her bra -- and last night, Grace says she was packin' a photo of her twins ... in her twins.

CommonSense

She's a simple Hollywood liar. You can see that nasty tea cup saucer over at Egotastic.

tessa

nip issue aside, it was a very unflattering dress from any angle . . .

Lulu

and then we wonder why women get attacked.
Can't figure out why more people don't like the feel ups at the airports....

mad dog mulligan

its a nipple for crying out loud, get over it you retard!

JAN

Go figure she's belive in "good luck charms"! I'm surprised she doesn't pack a big ole crucifix between her boobs too!

Jack

What a terrible person...

Who in their right mind denies something like this?! Everybody watched it happening so why deny it?!

What a dumb, terrible person...

Tom Cruise

What a schreeching hag.....

G

The hair was definite a bad hair day but as for her nip I would love to see her rack, I think she has a beautiful rack.

tilly

I am sort of watching the MJ trial and during the lunch break guess who they interviewed, and guess who managed to talk about her dancing, and show ANOTHER clip!!!Can her self promotion at all times of day not be stopped??
I am so so sick of that woman. I agree that was one ugly dress!

ID HIT THAT

Nancy, I don't care what anyone says...You can come over my house for a proper F***ing anytime. She looks like she needs it. I'd bust on those big ol titties any day of the week. Big ass, big tits, and a saucy mouth...you know a mature bbw like her is a freak in the sack. Big girls need lovin too, and to get my face between Nancy's massive sweater meaties, I'd be happy to oblige.

JSmith5352

Seriously, who cares! Is this the most important thing going on?

tilly

On and on it goes. It sure is not the most important thing going on, but entertainment t.v. takes the stress off to some degree. Sadly we can not get away from Nancy. Tonight she was on Dr. DRew!! Now she starts her show with MJ and the same comment about him lying in his own urine. Over and over, the same comment. Somebody please make her go away!!

Sam

Nasty Graces' nipple slip is about as sexy as looking at a cows udder

Joe

We will never know until they publish and unsensored picture of the supposed nip slip, however, the icons they have placed to sensor it don't seem to be where I would expect to see a nipple. At this point I beleive her. I would welcome being proved wrong, though.

Joe

Jack, No, we didn't all see it. Not everyone watches dancing with the stars, and the clips and photos on the web sensor it so that no one can tell from them what is being sensored. I'm not taking anyone's word for it. If it happened that quickly perceptions could be mistaken.