Nancy Grace

That Was NOT My Nipple

on 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/27/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_nancy_grace_EX_01
Nancy Grace
is adamant ... her nip did NOT slip on "Dancing with the Stars" last night ... and insists the object that poked out of her dress last night was merely a PASTY!

Grace tells TMZ ... "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra ... my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it."

Nancy adds, "I have been judged guilty without a trial ... I will go to my grave denying the nip slip."

As we previously reported, Nancy HAS been hiding various good luck charms in her bra -- and last night, Grace says she was packin' a photo of her twins ... in her twins.

Banderman

Nope, I confess, it was mine.

JOAN

Nancy, You are beautiful and we love you. we are rooting and voting for you. You are doing great!! Go girl go!!

jessica

Gosh who really cares seriously! just gives idiots something to gossip about!

JRL

Who is Nancy Grace and who cares if her nipples hang out!

Betty

That's funny. That's like Bill Clinton saying, "that's not my schlong in your mouth".

Joe

What was it?

David

Nancy says she was " being found guilty without a trial " and yet she spends months judging people guilty even AFTER they were acquitted at trial. Casey Anthony being the prime example.

andy

Well, most of us were fairly certain, but, now we absolutely know without any doubt, that Ms. Piggy Grace is in fact a blatant liar!!! Any sober person who views the uncensored version of the video material, or photo, understands that this was in fact a human nipple showing. People, let's be honest, there's no need for "pasties" at the point in which a "bra" is sewn into the outfit!!!
NONSENSE!!!
Casey Anthony is laughing her @ss off, right now!!!!!!
GOOD TIMES.

Jim Nicastro

Well whose nipple is it? It's a nipple on her breast, it is not a nipple on another contestant's breast showing.

jim

I hope so too. Who wants to see someones gramma's anything?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

BAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I don't know what's worse: Her face, her voice, or her chest!

Jim

Isn't it ironic that Nancy Grace can say the words "I've been judged guilty without a trial..." considering that's all she's done since taking her TV job in 2005??? What a hypocrite...

Wally

Why ruen it. That was he only good thing about the dance.

robert

Thank god that big butt has been covered by remnants of a parachute school..

3mojoe

Nancy Grace is too fat to even have a nipple and would lie about it anyway.