« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Minnesota Viking Chris Cook

Arrested for the Second Time This Year

10/22/2011 4:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Cook Mugshot
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was arrested early this morning and charged with domestic battery.

Cook was busted by police in Eden Prairie after a neighbor called 911 to report people across the street yelling and screaming. He was arrested without incident.

Cook still in custody and in danger of missing tomorrow's game against the Green Bay Packers. He was scheduled to start.

Back in March, Cook was arrested on suspicion of brandishing a gun during a fight with another man. He was acquitted in a bench trial in May.

update_bar
A spokesman for the Vikings says Cook has been ruled out for tomorrow's game.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CriticXtreme

You're a moron. In order to save the economy and put more $tacks in my pocket, we should invent stock and insurance policies on black rappers, footballers and basketballers. So when they eff up, I can get paid.

Kaffee

Some guys really shouldn't wear their hair like this--not a good look on this guy,

mildly insane

So you can get arrested for yelling??
Another half story brought to you by tmz
who accused him of domestic battery or did the police claim to see injuries?

Poor, poor Mindy ...

Why do these guys all have to be exactly alike? Seriously. All dreads, all with baggy pants hanging around their thighs with dirty underpants, all with earrings, etc. Doesn't ANYONE want to be different? I would think that would be a good thing.

ed

wow, looking at his pictures and being brainwashed by american 'anti obvious' propaganda, you would almost never think he was capable of something like that. almost.

Ronald Jensen

Another THUG! in the NFL ??? Unbelievable, quick call Morgan Freeman or Al Sharpton this arrest was obviously a racist plot.

Sleepwalker

Another member of the NFL's all jail/prison team!Ray Carrueth,Miceal Vick,Nate Newton etc,etc,etc,Cris cook!

Stiletto

Recruiter: "Hey big guy! Want to play football?"

Cook: "Nah man...me just want to hang with my homies."

Recruiter: "But you'd make lots of money!"

Cook: "Man, I kno nothing about the game."

Recruiter: "But I just saw you deck 4 guys trying to grab the same TV you wanted out of that guys store...and them run 1/4 mile in 15 seconds getting away from the police! You'd do great in football!"

Cook: "Yeah? How much you pay me?"

Recruiter: "You'd get millions...BUT, you'd have to behave and follow the rules of a civilized society since you'd in essence be a representative of your team and the city you play for."

Cook: "Ok, sure."

Recruiter: "Great! I'll be right back with the paperwork."

Homies: "Cook, man...whats you doin? Ya gonna be an oreo for da man? Forget yer roots?"

Cook: "Nah...whats ya been smokin? I'm gonna take the cash, play some ball...but I'm gonna still do what I want. Screw dat civilized crap."

TheHOLETruth

A bench trial, go figure. Did I hear Celebrity Justice. If there's a god, judges will be the first to be cast in fire or whatever form celestial torture takes. I believe that. Because if those bastards go to heaven, I know for a fact that I can kick back and rest that I have nothing to fear. Those pieces of crap do more harm and evil in one day than the average person in an entire lifetime.

OLF

oh! it is not problem ... that is problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yyABGmjL4

Poor, poor Mindy ...

On the money Stiletto. On the money. You can take the QB out of the hood but you ...

nikkie

Some of you people need to get a grip on life all you'll do is sat back and talk **** about people when you don't even know the situation all you ever hear is one side of the story and all ready you are judging people. You don't know this young man so stop judging only God have the power to do that I bet half of you'll have some skeletons in your closet that need to come out........People stop being ignorant

yourmom

how about u all stfu losers cuz he sucks

Stasy Miller

Minnesota Vikings are a professional American football team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Vikings joined the National Football League (NFL) as an expansion team in 1960.... They compete in the North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC), previously the Western Conference Central Division and the NFC Central Division.