« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Blindsided!

10/31/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1031_kris_EX_tmz_03
Kris Humphries is willing to do whatever it takes to repair his broken marriage -- telling TMZ, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents."

Kris adds, "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

1031_kim_kris_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

whatever

Who gives a damn about these bimbos and their pimp mother. No one cares about the Karwhatevers. It's all about the money, no difference between what they are doing and what hookers have done for 100's of years. Get over yourselves K girls, we have.

FameWhoreToo

I hope she thanks OJ everyday for her 'fame'. Without her father on the OJ trial, no one would have given a crap about his slutty daughter and her sex tape.

amber wilson

i feel like kris and kim should end their marriage no offense to kris and kim but kimberly was justtryna get married she was so in a rush to get married at 30 and when things didnt work out for her and reggie bush she had to look for the next best thang who would be desperate to marryher kris .also i think and i khow that kris was using kim for her money and fame he's a fame whore n he not even cute you can tell by how kim kisses kris thats she's ashamed. khloe had to get married then kim wanted to be a follower even though khloe and lamar got married in 9days atleast they really was in love and they make a cute couple

anon

K-Hump got dumped.

Nicole K. Scales

Can I see a show of hands of the people who actually ever believed this marriage was going anywhere? I never believed it from day one and Im sure I aint alone

CinDuen

I feel sad for them. Mostly becuase this whole thing confirms that Kim can never get free of the hold her family has on her life. She was so excited to tell Kris she was taking his last name but once momma K found out, that idea was tramples on. Then there is Khloe. I think that the idea of Kim once again sealing her thunder was too much to bare and it will be interesting how the show portrays their reactions to the divorce. I hope that Kim is smart enough to realize that she has a real chance at real happiness with Kris. I hope he fights for her and wins her back! Remeber Kim, misery loves company! Don't let Mom and Khloe win!

anonymouse

i used to like kim so much-but she is just suck a faker! I can't believe she really would do ANYTHING for money! gosh- Kris, you're lucky you are getting out now!

pat

I'm sorry Kris, Kim never loved you. Her Mom doesn't know how to love so it's natural her daughter(s) wouldn't know how either. Kim wanted a yes man like Lamar and Scott. You just didn't fit the bill. Thank God you are free to move on and find someone that really cares for you. As for Kim I'm sure there are some CATS she can adopt.

Cath

Feel sorry for Kris Humphries.Seemed like a genuine bloke. Next time pick a genuine girl not taken up with herself and her deals. Your parents must have seen through her! As for her greedy mother!!!!!!!

ToTheFuture

kris, you seem to want to keep your single ways even though you're now married ~ try teaching your dogs to sleep on dogbeds and not in the marital bed; move to a entry restricted building in NY to keep your wife safe; don't force her to live in the north pole; stop telling her to wear less makeup; and stop saying mean things about her behind her back. you blew it. grow-up.

ToTheFuture

__________

Allison

This makes me hate her even more.

domainstogo

She is using this divorce to promote her bags, her mom crying on the VIEW, also to promote the bags, they are so cheap....

Ganjanator

No, actually I was blindsided. I'm surprised at how soon it's been declared over but pretty smart of the drama machine because it's managed to get my attention and I never pay attention to the Kardashians or much of the gossip- but this is fun! This isn't honestly real right... all this crazy drama? No way...

oxley123

Run like hell!!! You will never be happy with her. Do you want to end up like Bruce?

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments