Kim Kardashian

Can You Hear Me Now?

11/6/2011 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1106_kim_kardashian_inf
Kim Kardashian was seen making a phone call outside the home of Kris Humphries this afternoon in Chanhassen, MN.

As TMZ first reported, Kim flew in to Minnesota last night to talk to Kris face-to-face ... but no reconciliation is expected.

update_bar
Kris was spotted leaving the home later in the day.

1106_kris_humphries_inf

EMB

Boycott EVERYTHING that has to do with this family, they will be gone in a timely manner.

jack

not wanting to miss another photo opportunity! couldn't she have made that call inside the house in private? Next. . .

Guests

Does anyone really care about the trashy Kardashians?!?

Craig

She went through an awful lot of trouble to show up in person herself... Either it's a stunt or she's freaking desperate! From Australia to CA to MN... Quite the whirlwind tour of earth here... I thought she was going into hiding until she started filming on that movie anyway? His front porch isn't hiding in the least...

2idiots

RING RING RING
answering machine picks=up
"HELLO, KRIS, It's MEEEEE KIM. I'm at the front door now"
"I can hear you in there, i can hear the TV"
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Kimberly

I'm surprised he let the fame whore in....Why not go to another room to make a call or use the house phone? Oh yeah that's right because she is a narcissistic whore that has to have the attention, constantly. RUN KRIS RUN, it isn't too late.

beachgal

Omg she looks like a large buffalo lol

Bruno

Hello, TMZ...I'll be on the front porch from 5 till 5:10. B'uh bye.
Hello, Radar...I'll be on the front porch from 5 till 5:10. B'uh bye.
Hello,People...I'll be on the front porch from 5 till 5:10, B'uh bye.

Hello Ryan...yes, I've called all the paps. I'm sure they will be there to take picutures O's me with my sad face on standing on the porch. What time can the E! Cameras get here to EEG me at the hotel for my tearful interview tonight?

Nefertiti

DO NOT ANSWER THE DOOR KRIS!!!

Veritatis Amans

I think it's just a really late trick-or-treater.

Buzz

Ummm...Does she have a Camera Crew following her?(I am sure)She is looking in the direction of the camera. I bet she is calling her Lawyer. KRIS Humphries, I really hoped you Lawyer UP. She IS going to USE SPIN Next. She will CRY and say, I truly asked for him to give US another shot. And he SAID NO..So. Technically he Ended it. I didnt.
If, I were the Humphries, I wouldnt have even Let that HO be standing on the PORCH. I would have met somewhere else.
She IS PATHETIC..I am telling You. BY, Weds of this coming week, she will do her FIRST SIT DOWN INTERVIEW. YOU can't HIDE TRAILER TRASH..they always find their way out of the dumpster.

Halfback

I usually can care less about all this "celebrities" but for some reason I find this girl completely disgusting, actually her entire family is quite disgusting I can wait for them to disapear.

hahahahahahaha

Interesting body language...hair up, pulled tight, turtle neck, not an extra inch of skin showing, no red lips. Def not there to woo him back! Strictly business. Hope the call is "No Mom, he says he won't take the blame, what else should I do".

"I've tried telling him we'll pay him to stay quiet, but he won't have anything to do with it".

No MOM! I won't tell drug him and dress him like a woman and take pictures! He may be prettier than me, and where would that leave me!>!>!>!>

Azzkicker

I said it before, I'll say it again: This is pure BULLSH*T. If she didn't want to be photographed at the airport, she could have gone through private security to a charter flight. But no; she tipped off the photogs, then went through public security, so everyone could take her picture. Then, she took a public flight, so everyone could take her picture. Also, if she went solely to visit him in Minnesota (at an undisclosed location), how did the photogs know where to go? Why, she tipped them of****ain, so they could be waiting. The stupid whore even went outside in front of the house, to make sure they photographed her there. Again, total BULLSH*T.

This is nothing more than spin control for an attention whore who didn't understand the tidal wave of disgust & anger towards her, and all she's trying to do here is spin it. Sorry, whoretrashians; your "empire" (including her new line of handbags which has been shown to be knockoffs of other people's designs) is going to fall down. Hopefully, they'll all take a plane trip together, and the flight will explode. With all the lohans on board as well...

LAWRENCE

I really hope that's a picture of her calling her mom or a cab because her soon to be former husband kicked her very fat ass out of the house. Sorry Kim but this is not going to help a thing. While I thought this may be a wag the dog type sitation for a second it's honestly real and you handled things so bad that the tides are turning. You should know that here in the states we love to build them up just to tear them down. You're time is up pisshead, it's back to clinging on to people who are famous for an actual reason. Maybe that third rate rapper wants to use you as his personal urinal again. Be sure to tell TMZ how that big white mint tastes, you know that tasty cake in the toilet. Go away, take your sick family with you. It's embarassing that you even made it this far, just goes to show you how pathetic and shallow our country has become.