« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Wife Helps Post

$250,000 Bail

12/8/2011 8:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_sandusky_getty_1
Jerry Sandusky
's wife helped the former Penn State coach post his $250,000 bail this morning -- one day after Jerry was arrested for allegedly raping two additional young boys ... this according to court records.

The records show Sandusky's wife forked over a $50k personal check ... in addition to Jerry using $200,000 in real estate holdings to post the bail.

The court ruled that Sandusky will be confined to his home ... and he is not allowed to have any contact with any witnesses or victims related to the child sex abuse case.

update_bar

10:24 AM PST -- Sandusky has been released from custody.

See also

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

christy

omg, she is the world's biggest idiot. jeeze lady.

christy

who knows where i can see a picture of her? I want
to be able to put a face with this stupidity.

ChloeMarie

Foolish enabler.

Sarafina

Stupid bitch enabler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDUB

That lady must be in major denial.

Ms.Licious

I love my husband dearly, but if 10 boys accuse him the last thing I would be worried about is making HIS bail...As a matter of fact I would need someone to bail me out for doing what she should of done years ago when that boy was screemin for help in her basement. She needs to be jailed herself she is no better then her husband at this point.

janet

Doesn't matter he will loose in court. That's where it will count. Maybe these boys can now get some justice.

writenow

She's there posting bail? After the latest charges, am wondering why she hasn't been charged as an accessory?

janet

With charges like these only 250k bail. What's going on with McQueary who played dumb on this whole mess.

Stiletto

House arrest? No contact with the victims? No contact with young boys?

Jeez...I hope a court officer does random inspections to make sure the Sandusky's dog is not walking bowlegged!

AlwaysOnTimeB

Yeah, I believe one of the victims when he said Jerry's wife knew. What other woman would do this for someone accused of this kind of behavior?

janet

Sorry, that's right McQueary is on indefinate 'PAID ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE'. Man, how sweet is that.

Wishbone

I agree with another poster...this guy is going to take his own life....as he should. If one of the boys were my son, it would already be taken care of.

Mindy

She is as sick as he is!

WENDY

DUMB IGNORANT ENABLING BITCH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments