« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake

I'm SUING Over Gay Allegations

12/12/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brutus The Barber Beefcake and Hulk Hogan
Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake is adamant he never had a gay relationship with Hulk Hogan ... despite allegations made by Hulk's ex-wife ... and now Brutus tells TMZ he's prepared to SUE.

Mr. Beefcake -- real name Ed Leslie -- tells TMZ ... Linda Hogan was flat out lying when she went on the radio back in June and said the former WWE stars engaged in homoerotic behavior outside the wrestling ring.

Hulk has already filed a defamation lawsuit against Linda -- claiming she also made up allegations that he physically abused her during their marriage.

Beefcake tells us he plans to follow Hulk's lead ... and has already instructed his attorney to draft up the lawsuit, which he claims he will file in the very near future.

Brutus tells TMZ, "I've known [Linda] for almost 40 years ... but when she starts trying to ruin our careers, it just aint fair."

He adds, "Hulk is a tremendous person ... a great man who deserves to be happy."

1208_wrasslin_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

INeedFacebookFriends.com

its still real to me damnit! oh yeah! snap into a slimjim

Gerri

Linda cow woman is ridiculous. She will get her butt handed to her in this round of legal proceedings.

Carrie

Other than marrying a celebrity and taking 70% of his wealth, I don't see why she's even a blip on the entertainment scene. I wouldn't buy her book if I needed toilet paper. He cheated on her, she divorced him. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Javier

Lordy! I hope both Hulk and Brutus are gay - or at least bi! I'd think they were more awesome than they already are...!

greg

see brother the hulkter is straight

docklotti

Brutus The Barber Beefcake was also known as "The Booty Man" once upon a time lmao.

John

he was Also The Deciple In WCW, Not Gay By Any means Though, I Met his Wife BRUTHER!!!

JerseyGirl

Look, I certainly don't know who Hulk has had sex with, but a friend of mine used to drive a tow truck in Connecticut. He told me about it in 2000, so this was before that. Evidently the family was living in that same town, and Linda Hogan locked herself out of the car. She had to call the tow truck to use the slim jim to open the door and get to the keys. And she kept saying, "Don't tell Terry. Don't tell Terry." She was genuinely afraid of him.

Julianthe

Do you really want to sue if it is possible the truth can come out? Idiot move.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4