« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ryan Braun

I WILL Address PED Allegations

'My Day Will Come'

12/30/2011 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1230_ryan_braun_video_ex
MLB superstar Ryan Braun -- the 2011 National League MVP -- says he will not hide from allegations he used performance-enhancing drugs ... telling TMZ, "My day will come."

TMZ broke the story ... MLB sources say Braun's dirty test was caused by medication for a private medical issue.

Braun arrived at LAX yesterday -- and when we asked about the situation ... the Milwaukee Brewers star told us, "I can't get into it man ... trust me, I want to ... my day will come."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jimmy jamz

Hows the herp?

Kari

Not buying it!

Ace

If the 1st words out of his mouth when a doctor prescribes a medication wasn't: "is this approved by major league baseball". He deserves what he gets. There are lists of medications that are banned.

Genghis Khan

Whatever you say roid boy....

LAWRENCE

I'm a huge fan of both baseball and Braun and I give one snary reply after another on here. That said I'll just save the snarky and tell you now Mr. Braun that anything you have to say is just flat out lies from here in regarding this matter. Enjoy the fifty day vacation and thanks for killing the Brewers this summer, way to step up with Prince leaving.

Jack

He should address a haircut and a shave.

MtlHabs

gotta love America. GUILTY until proven innocent.

Keith

Fifty game suspension, no pay, mandatory, no excuses, no exceptions. He had no exemption for his meds, he tested positive, and his MLB collective bargaining agreement states that he can't get an exemption retroactively. Them's the rules. If that buffoon of a commisioner wants to make an exception, that wouldn't surprise anyone since he used to own the Brewers as well as being an ex-car salesman. That alone should give you a clue as to Bud Selig's intergrity.

walt

# 1 I know a lot of people in the baseball business and all are saying the same thing and that's why he is keeping it private right now a case of herpes

TMP

From what I've read, he says that he's taking meds for a "private" med issue and one of the meds isn't LEGAL so it made his test hot... BUT... it's not PED... okay... but isn't that still taking a med that is breaking the law since it's not a legal substance to be taking, regardless of what it's for. Stupid athletes. Whatever. They're probably trying to find a drug they can blame as we read this to cover for the fact that it really is roids. You'd think they'd learn eventually. Nope.

Areader

TMZ you did not break this story!

Mike L

GUILTY!!!

anonymous

Ryan Braun is a lying cheating dog.

ibjujub

You can't test positive for roids unless you've been doing roids, PERIOD! When you have 4 times the testosterone as everyone else, there is ONLY one way it got there. These tests are so accurate, and the human body so predictable, that unless a sample was switched, you are a drug addict.

rlove10

Ever notice Ryan Braun looks a lot like the guy from the sitcom Whitney. At least from this video still he does.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments