Khloe Kardashian

Rips Ex-Stepmoms --

'YOU ARE DISGUSTING'

1/11/2012 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian
is lashing out at her former step-mothers -- claiming the women should be "ashamed" for telling a tabloid magazine that Robert Kardashian isn't her biological father.

Khloe's fury is directed at Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian -- who were each married to Robert after he split from Kris Jenner. Both recently claimed Robert privately revealed to them that Khloe was fathered by another man.

Now, Khloe is firing back on Twitter ... saying, "The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)."

update_bar
Kim Kardashian is backing up her sister -- claiming Robert Kardashian is 100% Khloe's biological father.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

JJ

Shes just mad cause she knows its true, her father is obviously Shrek. She doesnt even know what audacity means. Get a paternity test or shut up shrek 2.

TheEric

I haven'*****ched this show since the first season because I've got more than one functioning neuron, but wasn't there an entire episode dedicated to the fact that Khloe didn't believe she was a Kardashian?

STFUP

Oh come on now. Everyone knows her father is Sasquatch.

TJones

Hell, it's obvious!

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Naturally, this story will stick because she is the troll in this crazy family.

Anyhow, the are all a bunch of tramps. No talent hacks.

Who cares about these people - really.

The Fame Whore Blog

I feel bad for Khloe. Even if Robert was not her biological father, he obviously loved her and treated her as his daughter, so does it really matter? And really, the only people who knows the truth are those in that family. The stepmoms should stop trying to grab their 15 minutes. This is not their story to tell.

ObrienLily

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site View More

AlwaysOnTimeB

Sorry, I don't believe he's her father either.

Frank

Is they can xray Kims ass to verify if she has had implants, it should be very easy for her to have her DNA tested against her sisters.

Shauna

As much as I dislike the Kardashians I think Khloe is the most palatable of them all. People can be so mean.

TheEric

TMZ really needs to fix their profanity filter...I typed 'h.a.v.e.n.*******.c.h.e.d.' and it blocked it because the end of havent and the begging of watch spell '*******'...Even if I did say '*******', it'll still be less offensive than anything TMZ posts...

Jay W.

So Kris Jenner is a slut?

Cheryl A.

Here we go......Too much time in the limelight and the whole family is going to fall apart. No one cares about them anyway.

My Little Girls

Wow... another Kardashian revealed. Will it ever end... If this isn't true... do something about it instead of screaming and tweeting to get some attention. We're all tried of the Kardashian and what they represent....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments