Khloe Kardashian

Rips Ex-Stepmoms --

'YOU ARE DISGUSTING'

1/11/2012 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian
is lashing out at her former step-mothers -- claiming the women should be "ashamed" for telling a tabloid magazine that Robert Kardashian isn't her biological father.

Khloe's fury is directed at Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian -- who were each married to Robert after he split from Kris Jenner. Both recently claimed Robert privately revealed to them that Khloe was fathered by another man.

Now, Khloe is firing back on Twitter ... saying, "The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)."

update_bar
Kim Kardashian is backing up her sister -- claiming Robert Kardashian is 100% Khloe's biological father.

Toppergem

People take DNA tests because looks tell nothing! You can look just like someone and not be related.

Amy

Funny how everyone is talking smack about her but I feel like she's the only Kardashian with a good head on her shoulders. The one who is still married and staying out of the tabloids, not seeking attention like Kim. If he's not the father then he's not but like the other lady said he loved her like his own.

Tony

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!

Tony

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jx

Wow to credible witness claiming the same story? In court any jury would rule for the plaintiff. BUT this is Kris's burden as much as it was Roberts. Kris can blame herself for whatever misery her daughter has to endure because of her actions. But on the other hand what does it matter.

Same thing happened to me. It was denied for years but turned out to be true. I always kinda knew. Don't know how but I did. Just glad to be alive. I never would be here unless the exact cir****tance's transpired as they did. Thanks Mom and my undisclosed until decades later Dad. And thank you my Late Stepfather for going along with the ruse for years. Just wished you didn't have to lie about it for so long?

Julia

MYSTERY SOLVED!! Look at this photo of Alex Roldan & Khloe!

Alex has been Khloe's mom's hair stylist for 30 years.

Jo

We need a side-by-side picture of her with her "dad"! She certain doesn't look like her sisters...

Greg

Shut your fat mouth you gutter slut. If you don't like it, stay out of the spotlight. You no talent pig-dog.

Greg

I think she is Andrea The Giants kid.

Kim

Hello she looks just like her Dad, for that part all of them do. Wow what some people will do for money, Girls I hope you don't let your Dad ex- Wives get the best of you, The more you make of this the more the othe ladies are winning, Blow them off they are inveious of what you have made of your life's you are successful and beautiful. Your dad would be so proud of you

legal-no-how

TMZ please! don't become what so many of us are so sick of: Whores to the Kardashian Pimp Chronicles It's funny these people(All the Kardashians expect for Rob)will Do,Say,Lie,Strip,Write a non-selling fabricated book,Sleep w/Tyler P---y for a script,Pay non-credible tabloids to put there faces on covers of mags. when was the last you saw any of them on the cover even inside a mags like Newsweek,Time,etc.

Lynn

Didn't Kris say she slept with some guys earlier in her book?. Just asking?

Me

Soon to air on tv...Khloe Kardashian 1 hour DNA special, is she a Kardashian? Haha yal fell for another media trap!

Kevin

Shut up Sasquatch.

D

Give me a break! The only reason these "wives" said these things was to be hurtful to a young girl who loves her father. Check out his photo. She looks just like her father for goodness sake! Her sisters favor her mother, so what? It doesn't make Khloe any less a Kardashian. This story was only to cause someone pain and can only pray that these women who are that evil that pain will be backfiring on them soon, or it could be that it already is and this is plain jealousy. Khloe is a beautiful girl with a bright future and these women are all washed up with jealousy. Grown women that act this way sicken me.

I was raised by a stepfather who's family reminded me throughout my life that "I wasn't theirs" and I can tell you that each and every time I heard this it was devastating and made me feel I was not accepted or loved anywhere. It takes more than being a father than being a sperm donor. Mine lived across the country, would visit his family and never see me when I was only minutes away. Then my "mother" and I use this term loosely would take me to his parents house for me to be told he had just left and how much he hugged, loved, and played with my cousins! Each year I was tortured and then the stepfather who was raising me's family made sure to tell me I was not theirs! It was crystal that I did not belong anywhere and was unloved. This is not what is happening to Khloe thank God.

She IS her families daughter and is blessed to have sisters, her Mom, and Mr. Jenner who loves her unconditionally as well. She looks exactly like her father! I hope she isn't letting these mean spirited women doubt all the blessings she has in life. She's just as beautiful as her sisters too. She should take this woman to court for slander.