Kate Major

INSANE Police Report --

Calls Cop a 'Fat F**k'

1/16/2012 8:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0116_kate_EX_WM_MUG
Kate Major
is a racist, boob-punching, foul-mouthed, cop-assaulting criminal ... if you believe the police report filed after her arrest in Boca Raton this weekend.

It's insane -- according to the report, obtained by TMZ, cops were called to an apartment parking lot around 9:45 PM on Saturday night ... after Michael Lohan's ex-GF was observed beating the crap out of a man and his wife.

Cops say ... when they arrived to the scene, Major was being restrained on the ground by several people who saw her attack Rosario Tapia and Juan Jimenez.

The officer who wrote the police report explained, 'I attempted to speak with Major, who was screaming and yelling obscenities at Tapia, calling her a 'fat f**k' and a 'b*tch'."

Jimenez told police ... he has NO IDEA why he and his wife were attacked ... but explained he and Tapia pulled into the parking lot and noticed someone had parked in their assigned space. So they were waiting for another spot to open ... when Major came bolting towards the car out of nowhere.

Jimenez claims Major opened the door and went crazy -- calling him and his wife "several racial names" before Major attacked his wife in the hands, breast and face.

When cops tried to arrest Major, police say she resisted arrest and tried to kick the officers.

Major was eventually arrested for battery and transported to a nearby jail -- where she was an EVEN BIGGER pain in the ass, according to the report.

0116_kate_major_launch_sub
Cops say she yelled at police -- and tried to make a break for it. At one point, cops say, she slapped the arresting officer and called him a "fat f**k."

She was later charged with resisting arrest with violence and battery on a police officer.

Major has since been released from custody ... but it sounds like this situation is far from over.

hollywood

soooo glad i put her on my death pool this year.

The Dude

I would say, yet another Z-list celebrity on TMZ, but I don't think she even qualifies for Z-list. Why is she even a story? To quote Dean Wormer (Animal House) "Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life!"

Jessica

So my adult son with substance abuse issues moves home, to get help, I am trying to help him and he has been seeing a psycharist. He tells me he is moving cause I am so mean, then my daughter leaves for a day a half to visit a friend and I her fish dies. My husband died two years ago, I feel I am poison for everyone I try and help. Whats wrong with me?

AntiSocialForum.com

Deport that human garbage back to the Jersey Shore where she belongs.

kaz

I only know her from celebrity rehab but she and blohan's dad have the maturity level of preschoolers. just awful people.

Nicole

LOL her mugshot looks JUST like Goldie Hawn from the movie "Overboard". Hilarious!

Stormy

I always thought she was the crazy one when she kept saying MiLo was..... my question is who is she other than his ex and why do we keep seeing such a nobody on TMZ? The only good that could that can come out of seeing her here is that maybe people will realize her ex wasn't that crazy after all!

aquanet

Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. This crackhead has had many opto go to jail.ortunities to get her **** together and hasn't. Time to go to jail.

Giggles

She should use that photo for her match.com profile.

Tookie Topbox

Shouldn't she be living in a trailer with a car on blocks in the front yard and a slimy above ground pool in the back yard? This b|**h is craaaaaaaazeeeeeeee!!!

sean

And to think such a delightful woman just missed the cut for eHarmony.

patty

huh??? how was she released, if not held in jail shouldn't she at least be held on 5150??

GOD

Stupid trick is a perfect match for Lohan. Everything in those retarded peoples lives is bat **** insane.

karlew

She's a trashy idiot and deserves a world of trouble for the assaults but there is no law against calling a cop a fat f*ck. In my younger wilder days I called police a lot worse and never once was arrested for it. If you screan your insults at the top of your lungs they can get you for disturbing the peace but if you say it calmly there's not one thing they can legally do.

Nicole

This is sooo funny but very bad idea on Kate's part.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments