Miley Cyrus

Goes to Town on Birthday Cake,

Genitally Speaking

1/25/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus penis cake photoMiley Cyrus celebrated her boyfriend Liam's birthday last weekend by licking a birthday cake that would make most men feel ... just plain inadequate.

The massive phallic confection was rolled out Saturday night at Club Icon in Downtown L.A. -- and 19-year-old Miley quickly jumped at the photo op ... posing alongside the ... well,  just click to see for yourself.

Liam probably wasn't into blowing out the candles so we're guessing Miley did the job for him.

Some party goers tell us they think 19-year-old Miley was drinking alcohol and partying all night.

Calls to Miley's reps were not returned.

brad

I bet if these pictures end up on one of the national cable TV news shows like CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News, Miley is going to freak out ... a lot probably.

She's probably waking up today with a really nasty hangover and feeling like the girl in the Katy Perry video "Last Friday Night" (TGIF) ... "OH MY GOD, what did I do last night?"

I bet the shows like "Entertainment Tonight", "Showbiz Tonight", and "Inside Edition" are going to talk about it and show some of these pictures ... probably with those boxes covering up the penis though. I guess if Miley thinks that ANY kind of embarrassing publicity is good publicity, then I suppose she succeeded in getting some attention.

Woot

Omg, that mouth. I always gag a little when I see it, it's so gross. In fact, it sorta looks like a dramatic spoof of a blow up doll mouth.

BB not bb

She trashed her nice girl image by now. This is just plain disgusting. It doesn't show that she is growing up or maturing, it shows that she is turning into a pig and a whore. I am sorry to say it. She had alot of bank on her wholesome kind of tomboy image. Now she is just another sleaze bucket looking for attention in the cheapest way possible.

She doesn't have the same charisma that she used to. She is just another Hollywood throwaway being trashed and spent as fast as possible. I don't think her boyfriend is going to respect her much for this, unless he is just another pig.

Sherri

Really people it is a stupid joke cake, that's it hasn't anyone played a joke on their boyfriend or girlfriend before in their life. I dont get it Selena Gomez goes around with Bieber and mine as well have sex in public with him grabbing her backside and all and no one says a word the second Miley takes a nap she slept the wrong way or she wasn't in footy pj's so no one can see. Leave the girl alone already.

paul a.

Is that frosting on her face?

Lloyd!!!!

bet Miley is a screamer

kinda weird the boyfriend having a penis cake..this is usually for Bachelorette parties..maybe he swings both ways behind her back

Uncle Rufus

I LOVE this girl!!! You can lick MY balls ANYTIME Miley! Oh...and to all the H8rs here....SHADDDDDDUP!

Yak

So she likes BBC. What's the big deal - don't most "wholesome" white girls?

John

From the angle, she'd be rimming the guy's ass.

D-INCARNATION

That pic is going on my headboard.

willie

you guys is it that bad? she is having fun you guys act like being sexually liberated is so bad....It threw me for a loop but Miley do what makes you happy. The haters are just mad that they don't have any black **** in their life

leafsfan1977

Lindsay....Lindsay....Lindsay......er, I mean Miley.

kelli

God, she's disgusting. Where the he!! are her parents??

KarenF. from Chicago

She wont be around much longer so sad & no respect for herself

carbonstbum

Should we now call her "Little BLOW PEEP".