Donald Trump

I Would GLADLY Join

Mitt Romney's Cabinet

2/2/2012 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_wmswt79b_0_ctm6f1q5
Donald Trump says... if Mitt Romney offered him a position in the President's cabinet, he would take the gig in a heartbeat ... and would do a MUCH better job than the "clowns" currently in place.

Right after Trump endorsed Romney for the Republican nomination earlier today, The Donald called in to TMZ Live ... and Harvey asked if he would consider switching professions to work for the President of the United States if Romney was elected.

Trump replied, "I love what I do ... I love the real estate business, I love building things ... but I love the country even more ... if i can do anything to help, whether it's [under] Mitt Romney or anybody else ... I would love to do it ... if it's good for the country."

Trump added, "I will say this ... I'd rather have me negotiating against China, against OPEC and against lots of other people that are laughing at how stupid we are ... I would  rather have me negotiating for us than the clowns that are negotiating right now."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Shannon

Send in the clowns, there ought to be clowns... Oh, wait, they're here.

Shannon

For all of those that didn't have a reason NOT to vote for Romney.... There ya go.

David Leigh Noblett

It would be interesting if he was in polotics.

O_o

aight trumpypants. for the good of the country, pay more f*king taxes, so that people who can't even afford to make ends meet can have a piece of the pie too. ...and get your hair fixed. seriously. we've had enough. in fact, just fix your hair - and we'll call it even. k?

Butterfly

ISN'T IT INTERESTING that Trump waited to see who the Republican front runner would be before he offered his endorsement for Romney. He would have done the same for Gingrich. Trump is America's most popular backyard gossip by his own doings. Mr. Romney is extremely bright and knowledgeable not to know Trump is using him to further advance Trump's agenda to poke his nose into federal politics hoping for one of the most important positions in the Romney cabinet. If Romney fails to become our next president, Trump will drop him faster than a tick on a June bug. Keep watching!

kitnplayn

Hey, Donald Trump, I'll tell you what's not "good for the country" and that is an arrogant azz like you publicly criticizing your government operatives, overall. That's right, we are laughing at the stupidity of the American government, and you are the stupidest of all, because it's irresponsible and classless to criticize decisions that have been made when you do not also attach specifics for them to defend. You might be able to get away with being a loud mouth bully in the real estate business, but Americans will not tolerate your abuses in the management of their government. It's hard to believe that you haven't figured out yet that nobody wants you in any political office. Stick to bullying contractors. It's what you do best.

April

Donald is the # 1 Clown, starting with the stuff he calls hair on his head!!! Don't worry Donald you won't get a catch to join the Cabinet.............. A hole.............

Shasmith

This article just help me make my decision. Don't like Mitt and since the Donald is endorsing him, lets me know my decision was a good one. Not voting for Mitt for sure. Don't want the Donald to have anything to do with our countries leadership. Until he starts helping the poor of the US, I'm just not into him.

Butterfly

TO KITNPLAYN-- WELL SAID!!!

leslie johnson

Say what?

Romney in ‘02: ‘Only Connection’ to the Republican Party Is My Party Registration

Romney: “The Gay Community Needs More Support from the Republican Party’

Romney believes that strapping a dog to the roof of a car is just fine. Even more bizarre but revealing is that Romney is unwilling to admit wrong or apologize. How we treat animals reflects the core of our characters.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5