« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

Tom Brady Still Loves Me

... in a Bikini

2/20/2012 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221_media_removed-1
Gisele Bundchen
knows ... the best way to get your husband to forgive you for publicly trashing his butterfingery teammates ... is by prancing around in a tiny bikini.

Gisele and Super Bowl XLVI loser Tom Brady were spotted in a beachfront lip-lock/ ass-grab in Central America this weekend ... during a family vacation with their son Benjamin.

As TMZ previously reported, several of Tom's New England Patriots teammates were "disappointed" when Gisele vented after the Super Bowl ... saying, "My husband cannot f***ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

As you can see from the pics, Tom clearly has the best hands on the team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

brad

This is one of the hottest looking actresses in Hollywood these days ... Kristen Bell.

This is the look on a girl's face that guys LOVE to see ... that "I'm so horny, take to bed now and ravish me" look.

I'm watching Kristen's show "House of Lies" on Showtime just so I can see a little T&A from her every now and then. It's definitely a raunchy show. It's basically about scheming, conniving management consultants who make lots of money and are looking to "get laid" every chance they can get.

Marc

That's not a camel toe. There is no fold in the fabric. It is see through. You can actually see her lips.

Casey A. van der Sloot

who put that horse faced 12 year old boy in a bikini and why?

tcg

Sorry, I think she's butt ugly.

Lemonade

I never understood how she made it to supermodel category. She's tall and thin with high cheekbones - so what?

To me she looks tranny, and since the gays run the fashion industry - they chose to promote her as a top model. Anyone else have any other theory as to how she made top model?

Cheryl A.

She won't get away with that nonsense in 10 years, even IF they are still together. Time has a way to make a bitch look more and more like a bitch weather or not she is in a bikini.

c

She has the body of a 15 year old boy

asha

Besides the flat stomach I dont get the appeal of this woman at all

Daniel

M I L F ( . Y . )

Just_Me

What in the hell does he find sexy about her...that is any straight man???

mika

his face is more feminine then hers!!

chris

Look at her face! I don't see the most beautiful in the world. She doesn't do it for me. Give me Cote de Pablo from NCIS.

Lola

I don't understand the attraction of the media to this plain, horse-faced woman. I guess that's what the modeling world hypes and creates - in this case a skinny, straight girl with long hair (hers or extensions, who knows). She doesn't have an appealing or pleasant face nor does her personality come off very inviting, from what I can see in the media. I think Tom Brady just wanted what he thought was a "prize," a high priced supermodel, even if she was this plain. Maybe they get along great, so more power to them if so. Just stop talking about her as if she were hot stuff.

R

Well, he can be with her. I don't have to get it. Which I don't.

LAUGHS AT YOU

LOLOL

The comments are priceless in this thread.

One of the most successful models of all time that Forbes claims is on track to be the first billionaire model and out come the comments about her perceived shortcomings. In my book she is very camera-friendly and a proven talent in branding herself and what do you have...snicker...evidently no talent in understanding the business. The outcomes speak for themselves. She is also secure enough to be in public without the full paint job - good for her.

And then the comments about how he can afford someone better looking..and then wait for the comments about how she isn't holding up well for her age...priceless. Two people who have been very successful and don't need your approval nor care...and doing better than 95% of the celebrities you pine for.

Brady not a good QB? Laughing all the way to the hall - not too many with his numbers or record nor his work ethic...a proven winner and then some people just aren't...

LOLOLOL