« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Warren Sapp

I'm No Deadbeat Dad!

2/25/2012 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_warren_EX_01
Warren Sapp denies half of the allegations levied against him by his ex-wife -- saying he's not behind on child support, but maybe a little on the alimony ... sources close to Sapp tell TMZ.

As TMZ first reported, Sapp's ex-wife filed documents in Florida saying the former NFL star owed her $728,100 in back child support and alimony.

But sources close to Sapp tell TMZ he's current on his child support and that to Warren, his kids "always come first."

However, like we've seen with so many retired sports stars, we're told Sapp feels his alimony is too high since his playing days are over and the paychecks he gets as an analyst just don't stack up.

Sapp has filed docs to have his alimony lowered, but a judge has yet to rule.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gene Lasker

"I don't flick, bitch!" -Warren Sapp

Kathy

He is black. He is a deadbeat

UPYOURS

Same old piss poor excuse for not taking care of your kids. Pay up a$$hole.

juggalo 6

I need to find a rich broad to knock up and collect an insane amount of child support from so I can do nothing except get my hair and nails done and drive a Bentley too. **** working or getting a REAL job!!!!!

bboy

deadbeat ex-wives

jeff

These stories are getting old. Everytime I come here, it's an alimony case with random black athelete or rapper I've never heard of. They don't have time for alimony because they need that money to spend on their new white whores.

JEWremy LIN

Warren Sapp, Juvenile, Juelz, DMX I guess you get the point to see the pattern. They are do only reason child support court exist.

RD

He's just a dork!

ccb

He is blak he is a deadbeat!!! Whatt!!!!I notice that more than a few comments are made about black fathers being deadbeats as if its the norm and there are no white dead beat dads. I am from a family where the fathers are ALL great dads. The younger ones seem to be better dads than the moms are. I have never thought that any female ex wife or ex girl friend deserves outrageous sums to care for a child. In my opinion it's a get rich quick scheme and the courts need to stop awarding large child support claims. The claim should be based on the middle income of all americans. By the way I guess the white dads kill off their ex's since we want to racial profile. Sinc when did it take $10000 a month to raise a child?

VoiceOfReason

First off, to all the racist comments … F**ck you. Now for the facts in this case. The man paid his child support but doesn’t want to pay the alimony. Big deal, file for a modification. Better yet, outlaw Alimony. It’s outdated. No man or woman should be forced to pay for their lazy unemployed ex-spouse plain and simple. Nuff Said!!