Michael Jackson's Kid

They FAKED My Dad's Voice

on 'Michael' Album

2/29/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0228_paris_micheal_album_getty_ex
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2010 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Repeter

When will his clueless family figure out they should not be on Twitter?

They're all addicted to attention. And they all professional 'victims.'

laura

Some of the songs were recorded well before 2009. There is some songs i doubt "Breaking News", "Hollywood Tonight", "Keep Your Head Up" and "Monster". "Hold My Hand" was leaked ages ago. I believe "Much Too Soon" was recorded in the 80's and "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" was on a collection but without the phonecall intro.

The songs that sound fake you can tell samples have been used (listen to the ac apella versions) but there will always be doubt but then again people thought "2000 Watts" from the "Invincible" wasnt Michael singing.

Its one of those things thst will never be admitted and we will never know it is up to us to decide.

Tiggy

Paris go to bed.

Dose Of Reality

It's always funny to read how the fans think they "knew" Michael Jackson. I don't think very many of his closest friends and family knew him either. Sadly enough, for the fans, one of the people that probably knew him best at the end was Murray. Now the fans think they "know" the kids, how delusional.

Keep in mind, a lot of things can be done in a studio these days, especially if you have a lot of time and money. Don't kid yourselves. Also, the Jackson family knows that as long as they keep MJ's name out there, it makes them money. It doesn't matter if the story is positive or negative, with them, it just doesn't matter.

Protect the kids and keep them out of the spotlight. Change their names, give normal one's the the boys and a non-stripper name to the girl. Send them out of the country to isolated private schools and keep them away from the family. Definitely don't allow them to have a twitter account or online presence.

bree

uhm fail TMZ ,People should know by now not to believe the media when it comes down to TMZ talking about my family. #HoldMyHad IS my dad actually singing.

-Paris Jackson via Twitter

Fasho

They are made that Whitney is getting the most attention as a dead person now they wanna bring Michael back up.

Carlos

Is that a "bombshell"??? The fans know that album is a piece of **** since before it was even released. It's NOT Michael singing in some of the songs and Michael would HATE the whole thing. It stinks.

OMJD

King of TMZ is right and most of the fans have known that from the beginning of it's release. I think what's being miscontrude here is that it's not all of the songs. It's only 3 of the songs. "Monster", "Breaking the News" and "Keep Your Head Up". The others are Michael, albeit, bits and pieces of Michael since not all of the songs had Michael singing all the way through. It's never a good idea to use a "sound-a-like" for music especially a vocalist as world known as Michael. I understand it for the movies but not for music. It makes no sense. Those 3 songs should have been left off the album "Michael" period. I hope Sony gets the message for next time.

Luz

And why would Paris conspire to fake an album about her father, when she knows that the estate of Michael Jackson approved it and sold it all over the world? And with what motives would she reveal that now?! That girl is not right.
I am one of the most pro-Michael Jackson you can find, but if that's the kind of cheap tricks she's going to use just to be in the front page, I MUST say, I don't see me liking her! We all know she doesn't need the publicity and she doesn't need the money!

hello bye

it's slander, with the words you use.
you're a parasite in black and white.
do anything for news.

Luz

And someone should be supervising those kids and what they do in those computers. A comment like that can cause some caos!

Luz

I meant: chaos!

Michael's Guardian Angel

Please read Paris Jackson's statement about this story on Twitter from Wednesday night!!! And read her reply to a question after that for the TRUTH!

tina

http://youtu.be/5JAtMIlzmwUThis does not sound like MJ but does sound like Jason Malachi. http://youtu.be/8_oQPOdH9L4 I think Paris spilled the beans and told the truth. How would someone that young with no musical background or connections know about Jason Malachi.

Michael's Guardian Angel

Please go to Paris Jackson's Twitter @ParisJackson for the TRUTH!!!