Michael Jackson's Kid

They FAKED My Dad's Voice

on 'Michael' Album

2/29/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0228_paris_micheal_album_getty_ex
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris made a bombshell announcement to friends ... telling them the MJ album released in the wake of the singer's death did NOT contain MJ's actual voice ... it was an imposter.

TMZ has learned ... the announcement was made during an online video chat with several friends in 2010 ... just before the "Michael" album was released, which contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.

The video chat was recorded ... and Paris joked about the footage eventually "leaking" to the Internet.

Paris had made the announcement in the midst of rumors that MJ's parts on the "Michael" album were REALLY performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi ... but both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.

During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, "Hold My Hand" ... and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn't sound like MJ.

Paris replied, "It's NOT him ... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online ... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!!"

She continues, "I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

TMZ has learned a recording of Paris' video message is being shopped to various media outlets ... and we're told "Offers are on the table."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

stephen

Paris is how old? I've been listening to MJJ for his entire career and I KNOW his voice. It's him. Malachi is a sound alike, but not quite. But if I were Jason Malachi I would be flattered. Thanks for the publicity!

Dose Of Reality

duilama with the gospel truth.

RaffyBStatenIsland

Considering what kind of shape Michael was in, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they used a vocal stand-in.

Mumra the Ever Living

You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say his daughter was white. It's almost like he was such a sick dude that he used a white persons sperm to impregnate a woman who was his wife in name only.

Hoey

She is beautiful and only gets prettier everytime I see her.

arale norimaki

Michael wasn't their father biologically, that much is obvious, but he was their father, he raised them since birth and loved them and he WAS their Father

cawobeth

curious, eh ?
I suggest people also refer the booklet/insert that comes with the album :)

OhWell

Psycho Eyes.

Detective. LaToya

She's right it isn't him. Play that song on some big loud speakers and you can tell it's not Michael, whoever it is doesn't sound nearly as good as he did and couldn't hit notes Michael could. Hollywood Tonight is clearly not Michael Jackson. Actually the only song I think is him is Hold My Hand, didn't he actually record that live in studio with Akon who produced it?

Funnyhowitworks

Isn't it funny how a "Child Molesters" kids grew up ACTUALLY with god damn brains and NORMAL and have VALUES and MORALS. While the rest of American kids grew up to be a bunch of ****ing trouble makers who are greedy ****s and don't take anything for granted and expect everything to be handed to them because their parents fed them the tit to much?

Funny how that work's isn't it?

Jake

I Want My Money Back!!!!!

B-Rela

She right this does not sound like michael jackson at all.

Shanny

Read the story people. It says her conversation with her friends was in 2010 just before the album was released....not 2008.

Vana

The only way to solve that is to use a voice analyst to determine if it is Malachi's voice or not. I do agree that not all the tracks are Jackson's voice.