Snooki's Ex-Boyfriend

I Hope She Miscarries

3/5/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn ... including Snooki herself -- telling TMZ, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Emilio tells us he does believe Snooki will eventually be a good mother -- but insists ... there's no way in fist-pumping hell she's ready for it now.

According to Emilio, Snooki has always been flippant about having kids ... and never really grasped the gravity of being pregnant -- "When I was with her, she said she wanted twins. She would always say 'Let’s have twins.'"

Emilio says, "I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects" -- adding, "Vinny could easily be the father."

As for how Snooki and BF Jionni's relationship will pan out on her new spin-off show -- Emilio thinks the two will get married ... but Snook will "pull a Kim Kardashian."

Emilio says, Snooks is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."

update_bar
Cease and desist letters don't scare Emilio -- turns out Snooki's lawyers secretly threatened to sue him LAST MONTH if he ever offended Snooki in the media again ... clearly, he wasn't intimidated.

0302_snooki_old_ways_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Max

KHOLED!!!

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Hate to say it but I kind of agree with him.
The last thing this world needs is for these idiots to be breeding.

Shana

What kind of sick f*ck wishes death on a baby?????!!!!

Zombie Whitney Houston

Nice tongue ring, man.
I bet all the guys he sucks off just love that thing.

i said lesbians...

am i a bad person if i agree or disagree?

wisey

That's very classy of him

mommy_2_zoe

not to be rude or anything??? are you kidding me!!!

Cartman

You know what they say about guys with pierced tongues.

And maybe he is just wishing the best for the baby.

Phreaky

If only his own mother had miscarried when she was pregnant with him.

Phreaky

Dude, tongue piercings on a guy are for guys that like ****. Sorry, but true.

David H

Wow, what a story...

Is it me, or does this article read like gossip you would overhear during lunch in high school. I literally heard a annoying **** voice in my head say, "OMG! No way" in response to the article. TMZ, it's time to hire new staff with writing skills. Either that, or it's time for me to take my night meds to stop these annoying **** voices that respond to your articles in my head.

Second, I really hope the guy isn't the father. Just imagine 20 years from know when Snooki's kid is researching mom, and dad's press release pops up with the ******* hoping for a "miscarriage." Poor kid, mom's a slut and dads' an attention whore douche bag with zero tact.

Phreaky

Dude, tongue piercings on a guy are for guys that like dikk, not chicks. Sorry, but true.

chrissy

What a s***bag!

Kaytee

This guy is a real jackas*... He is just looking to stir up some trouble so people will talk about him. I don't necessarily like snooki but dang dude, get a grip. No one cares who you are or what you think.

Laurin

I think everything he said will happen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments