Snooki's Ex-Boyfriend

I Hope She Miscarries

3/5/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn ... including Snooki herself -- telling TMZ, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Emilio tells us he does believe Snooki will eventually be a good mother -- but insists ... there's no way in fist-pumping hell she's ready for it now.

According to Emilio, Snooki has always been flippant about having kids ... and never really grasped the gravity of being pregnant -- "When I was with her, she said she wanted twins. She would always say 'Let’s have twins.'"

Emilio says, "I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects" -- adding, "Vinny could easily be the father."

As for how Snooki and BF Jionni's relationship will pan out on her new spin-off show -- Emilio thinks the two will get married ... but Snook will "pull a Kim Kardashian."

Emilio says, Snooks is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."

update_bar
Cease and desist letters don't scare Emilio -- turns out Snooki's lawyers secretly threatened to sue him LAST MONTH if he ever offended Snooki in the media again ... clearly, he wasn't intimidated.

0302_snooki_old_ways_footer

burning_plastic

There's nothing here except bad judgment on the part of TMZ as much as on this guy. Who is this person and why is this a story? It must be a very dull night.

ptay

The only thing more tasteless than his remarks is TMZ reporting it as news. Yes, I agree that Snooki is not on my list as someone who needs to be procreating, but to wish a miscarriage on anyone is beyond hateful. This is not news and I never thought I'd see the day I'd feel sorry for Snooki. Such a shame she has to read this during what should be the happiest time in her life. Shame on him and shame on TMZ.

3Storms

Surprise trash dated trash

sara

FIRST OF ALL...HE NEEDS TO STOP HATING AND TALKING SHI*...I THINK HE WISHES HE WAS THE BABY DADDY SO HE CAN MAKE THAT$$$$...

the real diva

even for snooki, that is a horrible thing to say. i think if she has the baby give it up for adoption, she will never be capable to care for it. when she cannot care for herself. he looks like a freak with those piercing, he better get a vasectomy too. as i don't see him being any father of the year.

Smarg

Is it the lowlife effect (feeling superior) that keeps this human detritus in the news??

Kelly

Not to be rude!!!! I've never heard of this guy but I lOVE him. Not to be rude, but I hope she loses the baby. hahahahah!

Tracy

What kind of a$$hole wishes someone have a miscarriage? POS

Teresa

1. Yes, douchebag has now been redefined. No matter what your feelings about your ex, be careful what you wish for because karma is a baaaad b*tch.
2. I'm pretty sure the "pregnancy test" was already performed. If you were wanting to know who the father is, it is called a "Paternity Test". Two vastly different tests unless this is a virgin birth. On the other hand, with that tongue ring, somehow I doubt that this douchebag should really have to worry about a woman needing to take either of these tests based on his indiscretions.

sunnyroberto

What a jerk. He's actually done something witch I thought was impossible, and that's to turn Snooki into a sympathetic character.

niceonebrah

oh goodness. he wants an unborn fetus to die. he's a ****ing *******. i hope he dies! i hope he dies! because that would prove im a better person if i want him to die instead of smooshsmoosh fetus.

wiptidoo

Wow this turd looks like he is into guys not girls. I don't like the Kardashians either but that is something you don't say-this guys needs to just go walk into oncoming traffic.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

That's how he feels, so whatever. She probably shouldn't be having a kid, but it's none of my business, not my problem, her parents and the daddy's parents will probably end up taking care of the kid most of the time anyway.

Joan K

Come on the public needs TALENT, real talent not these POS that they pull out of sewers. What more could anyone expect from a guy that would screw around with this little scank anyway? I wish they would all go away and to think that people waste their time watching this crap.

Dixie

I am no fan of Snooki but I sure as hell wouldn't wish for her to have a miscarriage. This d-bag needs his teeth knocked out for saying such a horrible thing. Hopefully his mother will be the one to knock his teeth out. Snooki may suprise us and be a wonderful mother. I wish her the best.