'Strange Addiction' Star

I Don't Just Drink My Own Urine

... I BATHE IN IT!!! [VIDEO]

3/15/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-strange-addiction-pee-vid
A cancer-stricken woman on TLC's "My Strange Addiction" swears by the healing properties of her own urine -- drinking it, rubbing it on her skin, even BATHING in it -- and the footage is stomach-turning.

53-year-old Carrie has been drinking her own urine for 4 years -- downing about 80 ounces of the yellow stuff a day -- and despite a total absence of medical proof, she believes it's helped control her cancer. Carrie says in the show finale (which airs Sunday at 10 PM) ... she  hasn't seen a doctor in 6 years.

Carrie doesn't just drink her pee -- she brushes her teeth with it, uses it as lotion, pours it in her hair, bathes in it ... even rinses out her eyeballs with it.

Although Carrie insists her obsession is life-saving -- she says she's noticed a strange mole on her back that changes daily from dark to light.

Here's some non-pee advice -- go to a doctor.

julianna1960

I know I wouldn't do it, but if you google it african's take baths in cow urine and you can even buy cow urine products.

Jay W.

Disturbing to say the least.

Yolanda

I bet she STINKS!!!

Teresa KRUPINSKI

That is totally disgusting !!!!!

Donna

I wonder if she has a PISSY attitude......LOL

meh

Urine therapy is actual very effective for healing what ails ya. It's full of nutrients that the body wasn't able to absorb and so when pee is consumed, the nutrients are able to absorb directly into your system as they've already been broken down. Just research 'urine therapy'. The reason no one has really heard of it is the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know...because everyone has their own free supply and it WORKS. There's just the "eww" factor.

CutTheCrap

believe it or not One's own urine is completely sterile, and when refrigerated looks like chicken broth with a light layer of fat separated from the pee itself. Awww medical science!!

I wouldn't drink my own pee though..

gossipgirl86

OMG when I first saw the preview for this I swear I could smell her through the damm TV screen. This is so disgusting. I can only imagine how she and her house smell!

Vintage

People of the mountains have similar stories: One of them is of a man, back in 1800's, who had the scabies desease and was rejected from his people. He went to the top of the mountain, and in a moment of dispare he drank his urine hoping he would die. A week later he was back to live among his people for he has healed.

tinkerbell5481

I am seriously at a loss for words.

rachel

this woman need serious help time to wake up and smell the roses not the urine

rachel

**** lady did you wake up one day and think wow im going to drink my own pee today i think you should go back to bed and wake up thinking ill go smell the roses not pee

Chris

She is just Kinky and cheap

sc1432

This women needs mental health therapy quickly. Does she realize that pee is your body's way of cleaning out the toxins?
There is something really wrong with this women.
To flush your eyes with pee, and use it for your hair and your skin that is SICK.
Urine does not put cancer in remission...WOW..this is just discustng !!!

Foofy

That is thoroughly disgusting. I refuse to even watch this video, the picture is enough to dissuade me. I clicked it and promptly changed my mind. Get this woman some help fast!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments