'Strange Addiction' Star

I Don't Just Drink My Own Urine

... I BATHE IN IT!!! [VIDEO]

3/15/2012 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-strange-addiction-pee-vid
A cancer-stricken woman on TLC's "My Strange Addiction" swears by the healing properties of her own urine -- drinking it, rubbing it on her skin, even BATHING in it -- and the footage is stomach-turning.

53-year-old Carrie has been drinking her own urine for 4 years -- downing about 80 ounces of the yellow stuff a day -- and despite a total absence of medical proof, she believes it's helped control her cancer. Carrie says in the show finale (which airs Sunday at 10 PM) ... she  hasn't seen a doctor in 6 years.

Carrie doesn't just drink her pee -- she brushes her teeth with it, uses it as lotion, pours it in her hair, bathes in it ... even rinses out her eyeballs with it.

Although Carrie insists her obsession is life-saving -- she says she's noticed a strange mole on her back that changes daily from dark to light.

Here's some non-pee advice -- go to a doctor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Carrie

Hi..it's me, Carrie. You can see watch my progress on youtube. 4eyes2sea is my channel name. You could probably find me with tags: urine drinking woman
I'm on twitter as well, and facebook. See ya there!

Carrie

Hi everyone! It's me..Carrie. You can see my progress the last 4 years on youtube. 4eyes2sea is my channel name. You can get the real poop (no pun:) there. See you soon!

Jay

search in youtube with following

Strange Addiction - Drinking Urine, Sperm, and Eating Faeces

check what they say about it..

Jay

Watch following site what they say about eating faeces and drinking urine.

Let her check with them if she want to.. To know the truth..

Jay

search for following in youtube

Strange Addiction - Drinking Urine, Sperm, and Eating Faeces

you will know what does it mean.. She need help..

Jay

TMZ why dont you help her to contact

www.emmanuel.tv

and help her out..

do you only advertise bad stuff, will you be able to help her..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5