Oreo Cookies

Breastfeeding Ad Was NEVER

Supposed to Go Public

4/19/2012 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Oreo cookies breastfeeding advertisement
The Oreo cookies advertisement featuring a breastfeeding baby was NEVER intended for public consumption ... this according to the people at Kraft Foods.

The ad went viral earlier this week ... with several media outlets reporting it was a legitimate South Korean ad created by the Cheil Worldwide ad agency.

Now, a rep for Kraft -- the company behind the cookie -- tells TMZ, "Kraft Foods did not create this ad. It has never run in Korea or any other markets."

The rep adds, "This ad was created by our agency for a one-time use at an advertising forum. The ad was never intended for public distribution or use with consumers."

Krisk

I see nothing wrong with this picture a mother breast milk in natural and the most healthy
Nutrient avaliable

GREG WEST

I thought it was beautiful, two of my favorite things.

Janet

I love it! It's a beautiful pic!

Tigers Wood

Ha ha you Americans crack me up with your prudishness.

TheBestHeEverHad

As a woman I believe breatfeeding should be done in private. Stop claiming the natural defense. As someone else already stated, so is urinating, pooping, walking around naked, and sex in public. But guess what if that same women is caught doing any of those things she'd be arrested. That's why someone invented breast pumps, use them or respect other peoples rights to not have to see this.

Uncle Rufus

Mmmmmmm....cookies & milk...don't get better than this!

virgo

amazing that we live in a world where breast feeding is offensive yet sadistic violence with movies like Hostel are turned into disgusting sequels

Kevin

How is he supposed to dunk his cookie???

Brandi

First off breastfeeding is not equivalent to urinating, defecating, or having sex in public idiots. I mean really what are you five!?

Secondly tmz shows way more graphic pics than this and yet it's acceptable because *gasp* most of you complaining would rather see a half baked celebutard running around flashing her vagina around town than see a picture of a mother nursing her baby.

Someone has their priorities f*cked up.

YouDontSay

I think it is fricking adorable. I love it!

Ran

It is only a matter of time before some gay group comes out against this ad because it is insensitive towards gay men as parents who can't breast feed.

RaineeDrops

I think it is cute, breastfeeding is normal. The Oreo commercials always blend with milk, so in a way it is kind of cute and funny.

jd

TMZ is just adding to the stereotype that breastfeeding in public is bad by blocking it out. LAME! Feeding your child is not the same as taking a crap in public. It shouldn't be hidden. If you're brave enough to do it, I say go for it.

Uh

Has nothing to do with pic depicting breast feeding. It has everything to do with an infant holding an Oreo. The baby has no teeth and could potentially choke on it. The image projects a false image suggesting it would be cute to allow such... Let alone let the baby ingest the ingredients of said cookie.

IceGypsy

I'm more offended that you blacked it out. It's like you are saying it's wrong. We should be encouraging more women to do that. I'm sure we would see a huge drop in weird kid allergies like peanuts.