Pregnant Man

My Wife's Violent Rampage

... Caught on Tape

5/10/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0509_thomas_beattie_videolaunch2
Months before he filed for divorce ... the Pregnant Man was attacked by his wife ... who also manhandled their daughter and smashed the family computer ... and he captured it all on tape.

In the footage, expected to be filed as evidence in their bitter divorce battle, Thomas Beatie enters a kids' playroom in his Arizona home ... to find his wife Nancy passed out on the floor.

When Nancy wakes up ... she flies into a rage -- picking up her daughter in a sleeper-hold and dragging her into the next room.

Nancy then inexplicably directs her ire towards Thomas -- attacking him with various household objects ... including the couple's laptop.

Moments later, Nancy takes the computer into the backyard ... smashes it on the ground and tosses it into the pool while Thomas and the kids tearfully plead for her to stop.

TMZ broke the story ... Thomas filed for divorce in February -- claiming Nancy is a violent alcoholic and a danger to their children. Sources close to Thomas tell us he started filming Nancy to show her how she acts when she's intoxicated.

The couple is due back in court on Wednesday to hash out custody and child support arrangements.

We reached out to Nancy for comment -- so far, no response.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Your Mom

BIPOLAR PEOPLE SHOULDN'T TAKE HORMONES!!!!!!

Those poor children!!!! They did all that right in front of the kids? It's good "Thomas" got it on tape to prove she's psycho but don't think he/she handled the situations well. Did ya notice his/her female voice come out when crying @ the end?
Rest In Peace "My " Laptop

Your Mom

One more thing, I'm a Bitc# myself when you wake me up from a nap. Especially if I'm knocked out on the ground like that. She must have been very tired. As for the laptop... Uh... She has issues.

VIDGMER

whats going on here?

candyj

I hate that all these people are so quick to have the kids taken by social services!! What do you think happens to the kids after they are picked up?!?! The chances of them finding a stable home that's any better than the situation they are already in is silm!! They should spilt and the kids should go with the one that doesn't have the alcohol problem and then both Father and children should get some counciling! The fact that he was a she has nothing 2 do with anything!

Elena

This video is so disturbing. Not just the fact that the mother Nancy is clearly intoxicated but by the way she manhandled that child. If I was the biological mother as in the case of Thomas. I would have beat the hell out of that stoned biatch. Lay your hands on my kids and I will go to jail. Hard lesson to learn. Back up your files. Thomas, run far away with your kids and don't look back.

CjH

pregnant man was asked to stop filming before it got ugly, and wouldn't stop, then fake cryed in front of these poor children to get one up on the wife. Goes to show when a woman says "NO" or "STOP" it doesn"t mean the same thing to the few rotten men out there, but "keep it up buddy I really am enjoying it".

casey

Something tells me we will never hear the end of these two......
and Thomas ...Your cryng pathetically at the end of the tape was just weird....you sounded like a vulnerable dweeb ...you need help too.

Work on your self Bro.

Darcie

And now I present you... the new Amber Portwood.

kia

they're both insane like mentally fcked. Why would a woman date a woman that basically changed herself into being a man (or the other way around lol so confusing) either way i feel sorry for that kid....that kid will grow up confused as hell (excuse my french)

Minnetonka40

This article doesn't show it, but his ex "Nancy" is an alcoholic. Not nuts. She therefore is an abusive alcoholic rather than "nuts". She probably acted like that on many occasions, and that is exactly why Thomas was filming it and reacted the way he did.

Minnetonka40

She was drunk everybody! Abusive alcoholic, not "grouchy" or "nuts"

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14