Nicolas Cage

The Dysfunctional

Family Photo

5/21/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_nic_cage_family_photo_launchLooks like hell officially froze over ... Nicolas Cage, his baby mama and their alleged wife-beating son all hung out together for FUN on Monday night ... which NEVER happens.

Weston Cage had a gig with his metal band at Whiskey a-Go-Go in Hollywood ... when surprisingly his mom -- Christina Fulton -- and famous dad showed up to cheer him on ... even though the family is as functional as the Greek economy.

But this time was different ... the happy fam snapped a pic (above) ... and we're told no one got hurt.

So, we recapped some of their past hobnobs ... just to see how far they've come.

-- Nic Cage and baby-mama Fulton hit up a courthouse to settle a nasty $13-mil lawsuit
-- Nic tells TMZ "I hope Ms. Fulton will come to her senses one day and get some help."
-- Nic sends an employee to hunt down Weston ... who then beats the crap out of him.
-- Weston is taken for a "mental evaluation," but his mom is banned from the hospital.
-- Fulton tries to get conservatorship of Weston ... against his wishes.
-- Weston tells TMZ "I want no contact with Christina Fulton and will never undergo the torment she put me through ever again."

Most. Awkward. Photo. Ever.

EggsOverEasy

This poor f*cked up kid, is a result of his f*cked up dad.. who is clearly f*cked up (check out his movies), and a hot mom who is probably only semi-f*cked up (she did have a kid with nicholas cage).. This guy needs to sit on a rock and think for a while, and accept the bull**** that surrounds him and find a way to rise above it and come out on top... And wearing make up in a wannabe band aint gonna cut it.. Dude I wish you well, find yourself, and find yourself in a way that helps others.. Whats the time, its time to get real...

Grouchy Smurf

I looked at that picture and the theme from The Addam's family started playing in my mind.

Bridget

I just thought of how Nick can pay the rest of the money to the IRS. He and his ex can write a parenting book on what NOT to do.

And that picture could be the cover.

Sage Wisdom

What a bunch of psychos! The mom is a tart, the dad is a nutter, and the son is as crazy as a loon! What happened with wimpy Weston's tramp of a wife and their baby she was pregnant with? LOSERS

Pokemon

looks awkward enough for a reality show? is that the plan?

parlayer

nick, I'm so proud of you. i'm only going to barf once.

Mikey

So their son is a black man in white face? Where did they buy him?

Angie

Actually Weston and his mom have a good relationship, they see each other frequently and she supports him with his wrestling career. FYI he´s not that tall, he just wears huge platform shoes for his shows, but he has gained some weight as of late.

lily

If you read Weston's facebook page, you will see he is quite strange.

RedwoodPerch

Cheer up Nick.

Dan Frederiksen

damn
mental illness is no picnic.
a son like that could make you happy to have a republican child.
he makes rush limbaugh look promising

Kari

Nic thinks someone else needs to get some help? Funny.

puddintang

I had friended Weston on facebook but he was so crazy and such an immature weirdo I DE-friended him so I wouldn't have to see his ramblings. Well, that was only one reason. He's also a satanist and I didn't want any part of that. It was almost painful to read his posts because he actually acts like he's 10 and was always threatening to have people killed. I always thought his ex wife was a gold digger but I actually have a lot of respect for her getting out of that marriage quickly and quietly. Probably the best move she ever made. She was going to end up dead. Seriously, that guy is screwed up, which is a shame. He's a handsome man when he's dressed like a normal human. I do believe he needs psych meds and intense therapy in some sort of institution.

stu

The Coppola blood is tainted.

m