Anderson Cooper

RIPS 'Barbie Mom'

'You're Dreadful'

5/23/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Barbie Mom Sarah Burge
Anderson Cooper hates Barbie Mom ... HATES HER ... and made sure she knew it this week when he kicked her plastic ass off his talk show.

Cooper was trying his best to understand why the hell Sarah Burge -- aka the Human Barbie -- would want to Botox her 15-year-old daughter to get her to sweat less during beauty pageants.

When Burge started blathering on with some stupid explanation, Coop cut her off ... saying, "I gotta be honest, I gotta just stop. I'm sorry. I try to be really polite to all my guests, but I just think you're dreadful."

He added, "I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore."

Anderson later released a video statement saying, "I regret having her on in the first place and I regret that that's how things ended.

052312_barbie_mom_2_launchv2

Good riddance!

Good for Anderson for realizing his mistake and shutting this freak down as soon as possible.

Lassie

Hey guys. What about all these CRAZEE shows like Toddlers and Tiaras and Eden's World, etc, etc. Kids way younger are getting all sorts done to them by their mothers. She's mild compared to these other shows!

Toilethead

He did the right thing. I'm proud of him.

Carl

I fully agree with him but I also think it was a ratings stunt.

MarkStegna

What a horse**** ratings stunt.

Fortunately for my complaints, if he's this desperate, that means his show is about to be cancelled. Thank goodness.

John

How unprofessional. They booked her didn't they? That's what happens when you give a snob a talk show. These shows aren't a forum for your wonderfulness. Bring back Springer. Cooper is spineless.

Chia

What an epic prick. If you don't like someone, don't have them on your show. I hope she sues Cooper.

Tom

Anderson Cooper is a typical celebrity. Famous, but not important.

Barbie mom may be nuts, but having her on his talk show shows nothing but bad judgment and bad taste.

Tom

AC is a typical celebrity, famous but not important.

Barbie Mom may be nuts, but having her on his talk show just shows bad judgment and bad taste on his part.

6one9

We are living in some
flucked up times
people!!
The only ones getting rich here
are
the GD doctors!!
#sickening!

harleyharlett

omg you are so naive if you don't think that wasn't completley contrived - he brought her on just to throw her off to make himself seem relevant, instead it made himself look whiney - even that long "explanation" was just scripted and boring, he needs to go back to news and stop trying to be ricky lake

Glenda

Thumbs up to you Anderson. I wish Botox was never invented along with these other products that provide a false sense of well being and unnatural beauty. Exposing your children to these products should be banned in all countries unless it is medically proven that an individual would benefit from it's usage for medical reasons only and not personal reasons.

soulofanangel

IF Anderson COOPER wasn't born with a GOLD spoon in his mouth (Mother GLORIA VANDERBILT (robber baron family) would have been properly school in journalism and not "FREE FLOATING", in his early years, around the spoiled RICH KID world pretending to have a "career".

He would have known to tell his producer BEFORE the interview NOT to book her!

ANDERSON COOPER, continue to party with the likes of ANDY COHEN, KELLY RIPA, and KATHY GRIFFIN and what ever credibility you HAD, slithers into the slimy gutter.

gutsygirl

Wow! His show must be tanking to stoop this low for ratings!

Aussie

Barbie mom ? Are you kidding ? No amount of plastic surgery is going to make that old hag look like Barbie. Feel sorry for the poor kid, who should be removed for her own safety. Barbie Mom reminds me of a joke about a pig, and lipstick .....