Anderson Cooper

RIPS 'Barbie Mom'

'You're Dreadful'

5/23/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Barbie Mom Sarah Burge
Anderson Cooper hates Barbie Mom ... HATES HER ... and made sure she knew it this week when he kicked her plastic ass off his talk show.

Cooper was trying his best to understand why the hell Sarah Burge -- aka the Human Barbie -- would want to Botox her 15-year-old daughter to get her to sweat less during beauty pageants.

When Burge started blathering on with some stupid explanation, Coop cut her off ... saying, "I gotta be honest, I gotta just stop. I'm sorry. I try to be really polite to all my guests, but I just think you're dreadful."

He added, "I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore."

Anderson later released a video statement saying, "I regret having her on in the first place and I regret that that's how things ended.

052312_barbie_mom_2_launchv2

Joan

Yes Barbie is a publicity-seeking idiot. But he also invited her on, or his bookers did. Anderson may disdain Barb for being a miserable role model for her child and for kids. She is indeed. But being cruel and humiliating a guest in public may be still worse.

Ashlyn

I don't understand how sexuality got brought into this. Everyone needs to get the hell over it. Like I said, him being gay has NOTHING to do with your life. How about spending less time being concerned about something that is NONE of your business and more time worrying about your own life.

Michigan Mike

More talking heads should do this instead of pandering to these losers. Now if only something could be done with K.K. and her family!!!

Jay Bricker

Anderson is so cool..add one more to the ridiculist

natebro311

So I see alot of you saying it was pre-planned. So what? good for him, if it's for higher ratings, good. He's just trying to expose her even more for being a ****bag mother. More women like this need to be brought onto talk shows. I do not understand the need for women to use all this fake junk on themselves. it is quite unattractive, fake boobs, fake lifted faces, fake tans, MAKE UP, etc.....I despise all of it, and think women are way more beautiful just being natural.....and people wonder why self-esteem is so low......DISGUSTING

carol

When he said the word "dreadful", I thought he was referring to his ratings. What a joke! Go away!

carol

When he said "dreadful", I thought he was referring to his ratings.

Joao

Ratings

marie batten

Im an Anderson fan and will always be so but why was she signed to do the show in the first place?....kick that person off your stage & staff as well....

Rosalee

All that plastic surgery did nothing for her looks............just makes her grotesque...........don't blame him for booting her...........

MissieOgyny

LOL! Andy is such a windbag! Now if that "Barbie-mom" was a transgendered "dad" trying to get sexual reassignment surgery for his/her transgendering child, Anderson would have been fawning over the guest! Andy "Pooper" Cooper just keeps on getting more and more gayly irrelevant AND hilariously hypocritical...He is such a ******gin' ninny! Yawn! Just another 1%er Regressive disguised as an oh-so-concerned, upstanding citizen!

gregg

Barbie was an invited guest- they asked her to be
on that show. for cooper to act like he did was wrong.

SHAME ON YOU ANDERSON COOPER

RYAN

Yea he's gay for real and she's mental

Scott Holmes

Barbie mom is a perfect example of why this world is ****ed up. Good for for you Anderson Cooper for telling her you did not want to talk to her. Have the jerk that booked her fired.

Scott Holmes

Good for you Anderson, Barbie mom is a perfect example why this world is ****ed up. I'm glad you told her you did not want to talk to her anymore. Fire the jerk that booked her on your show.