Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

ElisabethIsDisgusting

Ever hear of a little thing called Photoshop, Francesca? It's not necessary to waste.

kitty

this has 306 comments, the best way to handle people with money would be to help stop them from making more money. So the best way to hurt them would be to stop watching their show. So maybe the network would drop them because of low rating. yelling at them and using curse words never solves a thing, it just gives everyone highblood pressure. So the best way too hurt rich people is in their pocketbook. So as of today don't watch their show anymore!! And tell your friends not to watch and so on and so on!!! It works everytime... From A blue collar worker just like you..

onecoolchickk@yahoo.com

all the homeless people they coulda fed with 100,000.. irresponsible douche bags!

belgradar

i live on 10k a year many people live on less i consider myself fortunate this just makes me sad

Bigdadsbabygirl

What is disgusting is how the narrow minded media can't even get the story correct. At least watch the show before you comment so you won't sound like an uneducated moron. They destroyed the bag to symbolize how fn ludacris it is that a $100,000 bag even exists! If you paid that much, or saving to buy one, you are the idiot. Go buy a small country or feed some starving children instead.

kRachelle

Why is a bag 100K to begin with? I know Birkin, and I own handbags that cost almost $2K, but $100K for some animal skin, which it looks like ostrich, thus is not worth $100K. So yeah, burn the name Birkin to the ground since to me, that is what this photoshoot says. It's just another purse, not worthy of this $100K pricetag, nothing makes it worth that much money...

Melissa

I realize it's her money (that is if it didn't come out of her trust fund....) , but I literally bought groceries at the dollar store today. This is disgusting and offensive when so many people are having such a hard time staying afloat. She is incredibly out of touch.

Maggie

this show is disgusting!...I agree it's most likely a fake Birkin bag, but the ignorance is still there!...not to mention throwing deceased family pet ashes at each other???....smashing items on the lawn when they could be donated to so many???..these people are sad and I will never watch this show again!

Real Artist

I would have been more impressed if she had sold the bag to help people in need. This is
not ART, this is just a pathetic stunt to be noticed. She has NO talent therefore resorts to attention seeking.

no one

Stupid whore. I had to move away from my son to make money and this slut is destroying wealth. That money would have saved my house too. This is why the country needs an inheritance tax.

coooool

It's a real purse. She had no part in purchasing this! If you watch the show, her BF bought the purse to destroy it because he is a professional photographer and probably makes enough to afford to burn it!

Diane

This to me is not funny and not a very smart thing to do. Take a look at the families that can't put food on the table, people that are losing their homes, Eastwoods then have a good laugh. If I were Clint I would kick her ass. I will not be watching the show.

Ladybiker

Sad how these young people dont appreciate or feel grateful for the lifestyle her mom and dad worked so hard to give her. She might need to go on a reality show where she only has $500, a bus ticket, and has to get a job and be a simple person with nothing.... to realize how fortunate she is.

Ladybiker

Brandon

IT WAS A FAKE BAG. It was not an actual real crocodile birkin bag. Also, crocodile birkin bags run at $37,000-$40,000 not anywhere near the $100,000 reported. It would have to be incrusted with diamonds to be near the $100,000 price tag. I work for Hermes, that is not a real birkin bag. Anyone with some knowledge of Hermes products will be able to see it is a fake bag by looking at the pictures.