Lindsay Lohan

Chased Down Over $40k

Tanning Bill Judgment

5/28/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0525_lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan may have to stash some of her "Liz and Dick" money in the Caymans, because a tanning salon is going after her with a vengeance for not paying a judgment for a humongous tanning bill.

It's been 9 months since a Nevada judge ordered Lindsay to pay the $40,000 bill to the salon and -- surprise, she hasn't paid a cent. Now the salon is trying to get the matter moved to California, so it can attach Lindsay's assets to satisfy the judgment.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay racked up the bill for intense bronzing between 2007-2009, courtesy of Tanning Vegas, located in Nevada.

Calls to Lindsay's camp weren't returned.

andyscandy

"tanning company should be sued for making her look like a orange cone...
I hope they REPO her color

andyscandy

Vodka taste with a stolen purse budget

andyscandy

we can tell by looking that Ali never racked up any tanning bill...
and by the looks of lielo she looses the tan as fast as she gets it..
and has to resort to that rustolium bronzer

Skeptical

It's Lou's fault, everyone wants a payday, Lindsay is being victimized, I'm sure she will pay -- she is just really busy WORKING, her finances are someone else's job, Lindsay doesn't have time to deal with paperwork.... I'm sure I'm missing some excuses... feel free to add some on..

Mary

People, she is Lindsay Lohan, and she shouldn't have to pay for anything remember. She thinks life is full of freebies for her. What a loser. Pay your bills like the rest of us do daily. I guess the tanning didn't work, unless you like the look of orange.

awards

Errrr, how much would that be in BJ's, eh?

awards

FFS! She is just getting in role; Liz never paid for tanning services either!

andyscandy

after her green snail layed on that tanning bed I hope that company destroyed it..
it would be like a slip and slide of pus

andyscandy

"Move those UV rays I am Lindsay Lohan"!!!!!!!!

andyscandy

Andy wont let me play on his computer!
BRW

LA Native

Off topic but Andy, I wanted to thank you for your service.
Remember, Freedom is not FREE

StarryStarryNight

she's a thief. period.

ilovegossip

She supposedly made $900,000 for Playboy and she can't pay a $40,000 bill, that was ordred by the court? I think this is good proof that she never got any where near $900,000 for her playboy shoot.

You can't blame anyone but Lindsay on this one. Once she found out that the IRS wasn't paid, I'm sure she went through ALL her finances with a fine tooth comb (assuming that someone else was responsible for not paying those bills). Of course, we ALL know that Lindsay is responsible and no one else!

Vorlon

UMMMM- Lou Taylor has been out of the picture for almost a year. The judgement is still there. How is it Lou Taylor's fault the Little Princess never paid the bill after she quit. Lou Taylor was gone the judgement was still there. Maybe susan the enabler would like to explain this.

Oh right, according to Hellp creditors don't phone or send invoices.

magmax

Today's pearl of wisdom from manly man Larry Carden.

Larry Carden: Come back to L.A...look sexy in black..can I be ur bodyguard?