Chris Brown & Drake Fight

Flying Bottle Cracks

Innocent Girl's Head Open

6/14/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
An innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."

Rhubino

So glad she only lost some blood. And maybe some innocence.

keepinitrealincali

Well, this is a big ugly lawsuit. (What an idiot!)

Anne

why is the headline on this "Chris Brown"...I mean I don't really care about him one way or the other but Drake was involved here too- I really think the media is making it hard for Chris Brown to get on with his life/career- this fight aside of course- but having served his time, whatever that was, he is entitled to move on with his life-

Squatting Thunder

here's a suggestion, if you are in a club and you see a rapper and his entourage come in............. leave......... if you see two rappers and their cronies come in RUN LIKE HELL

moe l.

Thugs. There's a reason they all have felony records - and not the audio kind. She'll now know where NOT to hang out.

John

Counting down until someone ignores the fact that The d-bag Chris Brown just hurt another woman and tells us all to "leave him alone". He should be shot into the sun.

Chasity

Stop with the Chris Brown fight headlines. It has been confirmed by this site, TMZ that Chris Brown was NOT the one who started the fight or throw bottles. So put it on the ones who did. That girl was hurt by someone else's actions, NOT CHRIS BROWN. BTW, I'm not a STAN or a FAN, I'm a person that wants truth reported.

Larry

This picture literally makes my blood boil. She sounds like a very classy Ozzie tourist who probably had no idea these rivals were in their private booths. I wish her a quick recovery and I hope both sides reach out to her.

mozilla

Looking for a payday. And for all you Chris Brown haters (not fond of him myself) It has been said Drake was the one throwing the bottles.

DaveT

That's why I don't like bar fights, saw a few fights and a couple innocent people get hurt over the years.
Lot of average bars and nigh clubs are bad scenes, too much potential to get hurt, have to find the classy pubs that don't have spots on the glasses 8)

Mhinson

She better be careful, being in the same club as a Chris Brown bar fight and having bottles thrown at your head is prime motive for CB nation to verbally assault you.

sarita

I am not sue happy but PLEASE sue! Sue the **** out of them! Poor girl! Now she'll probably have a scar forever. IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnetonka40

Someone's getting paid.

the_truth_hurts

good, next time she will stay home...shes old enought to know drunk blaks always riot and start trouble...shes lucky she wasnt raped on a pinball machine by a 20 man train....

just my opinion

in 5,4, 3,2,1...hillbillies will call for Drake's Jewish and Black head while they donate another $200,000 to George Zimmerman's defense.