Chris Brown & Drake Fight

Flying Bottle Cracks

Innocent Girl's Head Open

6/14/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
An innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."

Greygoose125

I thought Drake and Chris Brown were in a fight and Drake was the one who started the altercation??!! Time to put both kids out of the sandbox.

Truth

DAAAYUUUMMMM!!!!!! NEVER THOT TO SAY THIS... THE ONE TIME HIRING GLORIA ALLDRED IS A GOOD THING. #TRUTH!!

Lee

She's about to get paid!!!

RaineeDrops

Drake and Chris Brown need to make it right with this gal, pay for her medical and compensate her for what this did to her and her friends.

Not okay that any of this happened and that people are getting away with this.

Hope charges are filed against both of them and their so called entourages.

TRUE PROFESSIONALS do not act like immature drunken fools! True Professionals have impulse control and do not let things escalate like this.

Chris Brown = bottom barrel trash! Low life.

Crystal

This girl just made it rich! She can sue both of em and probably get millions...isn't that how you pay your bills nowadays?

w

Ok so where are all these celebrity lawyers running to her side eh?, Gloria I don't think she has your number!

CrisDizzle

Chris Brown can't go anywhere without having innocent women getting injure!

ptay

Chris Brown responsible for a woman getting hurt. Surprise surprise.

shabbs69

Sue the **** out of both them punks!

obama'saracist

I hope she sues for as much as she can from all the s*** involved in the fight frigin animals

MEHIMI

She should get checked for AIDS too not just tetanus it was black people involved.

happypat35

I guess she didn't have time to duck.....I would sue Drake's a-ss off...

Sherms

I smell HUGE money coming to this chick.

jase

welcome to America. I'd have taken her home if I was there, just throwing that out there. She is cute

EastCoastChopper

Holie, Sorry that you had to experience America's Bogans full of new money on the town...acting-a-fool...I hope the rest of your Holiday in America is more civilized!