Chris Brown & Drake Fight

Flying Bottle Cracks

Innocent Girl's Head Open

6/14/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0614_chris_brown_bystander_launch_v3
An innocent female clubgoer was gushing blood last night ... after she was struck by a flying bottle in the middle of the Chris Brown nightclub brawl ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Hollie C. -- a 24-year-old Australian tourist who went to club W.i.P. Wednesday night with some friends.

Hollie tells us she was hanging out and having a good time when the brawl exploded between Brown's entourage and Drake's entourage.

Hollie tells us, "Within a few moments of noticing glass being thrown around, I saw a glass bottle headed towards me; consequently hitting me in the head."

"I immediately started to bleed and proceeded to fall in and out of consciousness."

Hollie says ... in the midst of the chaos, she was transported to a local hospital by herself where she received 16 stitches to close up the bloody gash. She also received a tetanus shot.

Hollie was released from the hospital early this morning ... and has since filed a police report ... but tells us, "I had to take the subway home with no money or jacket. Nobody would even sit beside me. My friends were so scared because they did not know where I was."

az_barbie66

What a bunch of punk-a$$ thugs. If you can't act like human being in public, stay the hell home and beat each other up.

elm

I bet this whole scrum turned nymphomaniacal Rianna on to no end. Funny how much the whole hiphopper gang seems to act just like white trailer trash....even worse actually

Tiffane

Why does it say Chris Brown Fight ? It makes it sound like he did it all by himself and as I have read from the another articles they have put on here he didn't even throw anything he got hit with one. But if i was her i would sue everybody and get payed

bob

Innocent??? This lil' aussie ho was just out shoppin' for a licorice stick for the evening.

Stacy

I'm sure her future lawsuit will compensate for that horrific night. She deserves every red cent of their money. Grow the fu(k up you idiots!!

sarabean

why are you all headlining the post with Chris Browns name instead of Drakes or Meek Mills? the initiaited everything, you ppl are ridiculous

Sunset

I hope she sues everybody. Chris should be arrested and they should rule that he violated his probation since he is not supposed to break any laws which clearly he did by fighting.

j.i.

What a bunch of D-bags. F-in animals! That girl should sue the **** out of the lot of em!

hung and dashing

When is America going to wake up finally to the fact that it worships and makes multi-millionaires out of all this ghetto, thug, criminal trash? The entire music industry as the USA has foisted it upon THE PEOPLE is full of pig trash in recent years - from the loser Madonna insulting anyone she can to the whore Rhianna acting as though she's something to emulate to this entire pack of THUG TRASH ghetto loser gangsters using MUSIC as some bs shield to bring down the culture. QUIT BUYING THIS CR#P SO-CALLED MUSIC and especially the clearly uneducated, drug & violence-driven "lifestyle" is not only represents but which has become a scourge upon the world. USA Americans are IDIOTS for allowing this stuff to have dragged them down so low as to become the total criminal trash of the world.

AynRandy

"Girl"? She's a woman. Would you call a 24 year-old male a "boy"?

brian

I'm sure I'm not the first to say it but-
HERE COMES THE LAWSUIT! Where the hell is Gloria Allred?

making

sue them and quit your job for a couple years, girl! chris brown deserves to bleed every penny you can squeeze outta him lol

Jon

****ing ******s..

Emilio

SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE!!

BLACK PRIDE

AHHHAHAHAHA welcome to America. You should have stayed in the stall sucking #$^&*